remember

When we walked into a separate room Shinobu was just sitting on a bed, looking down and fidgeting with her fingers.

When she heard me come in she immediately looked up and smiled brightly "Giyuu!" she said excitedly and walked towards me.

"Woah woah" I ran towards her and got right in time to catch her when she stumbled. "You just got out of surgery"

"Right, i-i'm sorry i'm just so excited to see you. Giyuu, when you kissed me last night.. i remember it, i remember everything. You, the hashiras, Nezuko, Tamayo-san, nee-san."  she wrapped her arms around my neck and kept smiling.

I couldn't believe it, she remembered everything because of a kiss?

"Hey, Giyuu..why are you crying?"

I stared into her eyes, smiled and kissed her just as gentle as the first time.

we pulled back after a little while but kept close to each other's face.

"I love you, I've wanted to tell you last night but you fell and I couldn't save you, I thought i'd lost you-" I felt fingers on my lips

"You're rambling" Shinobu giggled and hugged me "I love you too Giyuu."

Tamayo-san coughed softly to get our attention, I had already forgotten that she was there.

we both chuckled.

"Maybe its better to tell the others hm?"

"Ah yes of course" sShinobu said, she grabbed my hand and we walked outside.

2 weeks later

Shinobu and I were cuddled up on my cough, she was reading a book and I was playing with her hair reading along with her.

We've discovered that Shinobu no longer has interest in blood or humans , she eats normal food and enjoys it very much.

Her eyes don't change anymore but she still has the strength. she's still smaller than before and her hair is still long but I don't mind that.

I was close to falling asleep when my crow flew in "Mission for Kochou and Tomioka!!! go north down the mountain!!!"

we looked at each other, a mission for us both?

"Are you sure it's safe?" I asked my crow

"I take orders from Ubuyashiki-sama!!!"

I smiled at Shinobu and we both got up, it took us around 15 hours to get there apparently it was a demon, close to the strength of a lower rank kizuki.

Ubuyashiki-sama probably gave us this mission together so Shinobu can get used to the slayer life again a case like this could easily be handled alone.

we were walking and investigating our surroundings when we heard a twig crack.

we both turned around and wielded our swords.

what we saw was more than a lower kizuki, since when did work demons together?

-
hiii!!! i was kinda inactive, i don't really know why but i'm back!!!
this story is close to ending, i guess around 3 chapters so um yeah i hope you stick around until then.
author-san out!