meeting

We had 2 hours to get ready. I gave Shinobu her hair clip, her katana and her crops uniform.

I gave her some privacy to change. When I came back I saw the old Shinobu smiling at me.

The only thing that missed was her haori. But since Kanao is wearing it I couldn't give it to her yet.

I hope everything goes well....

After a while Tamayo-san and Yushiro walked in. He gave me the death stare again and I felt kind of uncomfortable.
When Tamayo-san looked at him he walked straight to Shinobu.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he was basically touching her on places he shouldn't.

"He's putting a paper in her pocket so the corps members don't notice her demon aura." 

"Shinobu's still able to put it in her pocket herself." i said annoyed.

"jealous?" Shinobu added.

I felt my face heat up a little so i walked towards the door. "We should get going."

"Yushiro and myself cant come with you since we haven't conquered the sun yet Chachamaru on the other hand will keep watch." she said with that same smile.

"who is ch-" you've got to be kidding me. i thought as a cat walked from behind Tamayo-san

"A cat is going to watch us and make sure it's going well?" i was about to laugh but this was really just too crazy.

"are you doubting Tamayo-sama?" the blue haired demon snapped at me.

"Yushiro." Tamayo simply said as if she's used to it.

"Yes, ma'am!" he almost yelled

okay weird. "alright, thank you for your help, and i'll see you back here?"

Tamayo nodded and i left the room together with Shinobu.

"So you're calling me by my first name now huh?" Shinobu started as we were walking trough the beautiful garden of the butterfly estate.

There was a lovely fish pond and not surprisingly, butterflies everywhere. The flowers were magical and it felt like i could see the world in colors i never had been able to.

I faced her. "Well yeah, we're kind of friends now aren't we? so let's cut the formalities, i mean only if you're okay with that"

"No one's your friend, Giyuu" she said with a chuckle.

i couldn't help but grin at that comment.

When we got to the Ubuyashiki estate everyone was waiting, Shinobu had to go inside first before everyone started to panic and cause a scene.

when they saw me arrive they all walked towards me and the kids (including Kanroji) gave me a tight hug.

After everyone calmed down oyakata-sama came outside. Everyone kneeled and greeted him.

"Today, my lovely children is a wonderful day. Giyuu is back from his mission, healthy and whole. But the best has still to come on his mission, Giyuu found Shinobu Kochou our own Insect pillar that diceased 6 months ago."

Everyone started talking and going crazy, they most likely didn't believe it and started attacking me for bringing a stranger to the corps.

Oyakata-sama held his finger in front of his lips and everyone went silent.

"She is no fake nor an intruder, she's wounded so please be gentle with her." oyakata-sama said soflty as shinobu came from behind him.

Everyone gasped and Kanroji started crying uncontrollably.