doctor's office

Since Kochou died, I've been helping the girls treating patients as well so I know quite well where everything is stored so I gave Kochou a medicine that'll keep her asleep a bit longer, I hid her in a storage room under a blanket. I also gave myself a serum to stop the poison from spreading. what I did was not smart, I knew that very well but I really couldn't walk to the ubuyashiki estate with an upper moon on my back.

As soon as I arrived oyakata-sama was already waiting for me, call it instinct i guess.

I sat down and made a small bow. "Good morning oyakata-sama" I said formally.

"Good morning Giyuu, how did your mission go?" he said with a nice tone.

"About that," I said softly "I didn't kill the demon because it's a very special case. Forgive me master but I brought her here. She's an upper moon and I know this is extremely dangerous," I started to get ideas and got a little too excited "but maybe Tamayo-san can treat her and she'll be alright!" I cleared my throat after realizing and dropped the smile that had formed on my face.

"I thought something like this would happen, I think this is why I felt like this missions was for you. What is so special about this demon, Giyuu?" the master answered calmly.

I felt a lump in my throat and my stomach felt heavy as I spoke. "I'm almost certain the demon is Kochou."

The master closed his eyes and nodded slowly "what makes you think that giyuu?" he opened his eyes again and I felt lighter in my head.

"Her eyes master, when I made eye contact with her I felt this familiar feeling. She has the same smile and uses butterfly attacks."

"I see" the master spoke, calm as always.

"We'll put her in a different room and keep her hidden, no one can know about this. Tamayo-san will check up on her everyday and hopefully we can help her. The most worrying thing right now is Muzan, we know he has a close bond with the 12 kizuki and if she wakes up he'll know where we are."

"understood, oyakata-sama" I got up, gave him a small bow and started walking away.

"Giyuu," he said softly. I turned around and faced him. "yes oyakata-sama?"

"let Tamayo treat you, you've been infected by a strong poison." of course he knew, he knows everything.

"yes, oyakata-sama, thank you." when I got to the room where I had hidden Kochou Tamayo-san was already there waiting for me. Sometimes I do wonder how they communicate so quickly.

"Follow me." she said with a sweet smile, it surprised me that the blue haired demon wasn't next to her. oyakata-sama sure was serious when he said no one can know about this.

I picked up Kochou from the small room and followed Tamayo-san. She randomly stopped and put a small paper on my head. I frowned and looked at her, she chuckled "It's Yushiro's blood demon art, no one can see or smell you right now. We have to get somewhere safe, we're hiding her in a secret room in the butterfly estate, ill have the supplies to treat you and her there."

I nodded and walked right behind her. my heart started pounding when we walked past shinazugawa. He wouldn't wait a second to cut her head off, but just as Tamayo-san said he didn't react to us at all.

The next person we passed made my stomach turn, Kanao. How would she react if she knew her sister got turned into an upper moon...

I sighed and wondered how there could possibly be a room in the butterfly estate where no one knew off. 

Tamayo-san waited for me at a wall, I frowned at her again and she just walked trough it. It took me a second to process what just happened.

She peeked her head back out, "c'mon hurry, before the poison takes over you" I raised my eyebrow and followed her in. We entered a huge room with multiple beds and the horrible hospital smell. She took over Kochou and placed her on one of the beds. She restrained her hands and feet, she even restrained her neck.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked a bit concerned.

Tamayo-san smiled nicely but it made me quite uncomfortable.

"Yes, if she wakes up then she'll attack us immediately we have to make sure that doesn't happen, now lay down I have to deal with the poison."

————
as promised! the next chapter. i know it's quite boring right now but we gotta start somewhere! next chapter will probably come in a few days. oooor earlier when i get some inspiration :))
author-san out!!!