nightmare

I woke up by the sun tickling my face. I looked around and saw that I was holding Kochou's hand. Tamayo-san wasn't here but I felt so much better so she probably injected more medicine while I was sleeping.

Since I brought Kochou here I haven't left her side. oyakata-sama told the corps that I'm on a mission so they're not really missing me, Tamayo-san brings me food and I'm not really lacking anything with Kochou by my side.

I chuckled softly as I was looking at her "god she's so pretty." my thoughts were interrupted by a soft groan.

I looked up and saw that she was moving her head around it looked like she was having a nightmare.

I touched her forehead, it was wet and hot.

I ran to door to get Tamayo-san. "shit I can't go outside, they can't find out." I mumbled to myself i slightly started panicking, looked over my shoulder and saw Kochou moving around frantically.

I groaned loudly and ran to the sink, grabbed a towel and made it wet. I didn't want to scare Kochou so I slowly walked back to her.

She flinched when I put the wet towel on her head but she calmed down I held her hand again and she squeezed it.

I wonder if she remembers me...

"Key Kochou, its me, err Tomioka-san do you know where you are?" wait no don't ask that. "do you know who I am?"

I got a growl in return, alright I guess not.

"Hey Kochou why are you squeezing my hand so tightly you're okay now, you just had a nightmare."

the moment I finished that sentence she let go of my hand and Tamayo-san walked in at least that's a confirmation that she understands me.

"Tomioka-san, i have great news. I successfully made a serum that can remove Muzan's curse which means he won't know where we are or cant kill her anymore."

I smiled, it has been a long time but i smiled. "that's great."

"We still need to keep her restrained but we can remove the muzzle and the blindfold since she's calm with you I don't think she'll attack and we need to get some answers out of her."

I nodded formally and stepped aside.

Tamayo-san injected Kochou. "don't lose focus though, she's still an upper moon the chances of her knowing who she is and who you are are small so you have to make her remember only then she'll be able to start the training and become human again."

I looked at Kochou and back at Tamayo-san, I frowned slightly. "training?"

Tamayo-san nodded. "See it like this, Shinobu is addicted to humans and their blood, they're her drug so she has to get over that addiction but she'll only be able to control herself when she knows who she is, who you are and what this place means to her. She's been a demon for five months now so she knows how to control herself. She won't attack people that are dear to her, definitely not you."

Tamayo-san smiled nicely and walked towards the door. "I'll bring you some food later, i'll bring some blood too i know you're against that but she'll starve if we don't."

I nodded and sat down next to Kochou again. what did Tamayo-san mean by "definitely not you" am I that dear to her? I sighed the thought away and held her hand. She turned her head to me, and smiled softly as a tear ran down her cheek.

"hey, why are you crying." what I did then was risky but I wanted to take the shot, I wiped the tear away.

She didn't move, she let me do it.

"H-he's gone, a-am I free?" she mumbled softly as her voice broke.

I was shocked, did the serum work that fast? I smiled softly and caressed her cheek.
"yes you are Kochou, you're free."

She slightly turned her head away and let go of my hand. "Why are you calling me Kochou, who are you anyway and where am I?" she tried to get up but the restrains held her.

"Why the hell am I tied up?! god I'm so hungry" she looked at me and smirked.

I glared at her. "yeah, you try to get out of those restrains" I  crossed my arms and sat on the bed next to her.

"So tell me, who are you." I started

alrightttttt i'm sorry if i annoy you by updating so much but i like where this is going hahah