saved

Shinobu has always been faster than me, I'm not going to make it. She's going to bite Aoi! I tried, I really tried to catch up with her but it was already to late. she was lying on the ground, probably slashed. I blinked as I came closer, i dont see blood.

The cat, he's standing on top of her. What is this?

Right, the cat was going to keep things under control.

I couldn't even finish my thoughts and i was already pinned down by Shinazugawa.

"Are you out of your mind!! Kochou is a fucking demon and you're letting her be? Do you want her to suffer or what? Answer me you dickwad!"

He looks very angry. does he really care about her that much?

"I should kill you right here." he mumbled under his breath.

"children." oyakata-sama said.

Shinazugawa and everyone else immediately got back to their place and bowed again.

I didn't, i ran straight to Shinobu. she was passed out, I had no idea how the cat did it but he kept everyone safe.

"Are you okay?" I looked at Aoi, she broke down after what happened.

"y-yeah im o-okay." Inosuke picked her up and took her away.

i pulled Shinobu closer and looked at oyakata-sama

"i apologize dearly, master. this was never supposed to happen."

he nodded softly and signed that i could go.

the moment i stood up Iguro and Shinzugawa started yelling in protest.

"oyakata-sama how can you say he can go! he literally brought an upper moon to the headquarters!" Iguro yelled

"He made her suffer! Kochou almost harmed one of our own! he should've slashed her the moment he could!" Shinzugawa yelled after him

"Guys, this really reminds me of the time we did this with Tanjiro-kun...again i don't think oyakata-sama didn't know of this." Kanroji mumbled.

"You're right, Mitsuri. I did know about this Giyuu talked to me before taking her in. this event is my fault and I take all blame on me. please don't attack Giyuu for this, you all mean so dear to me." master said.

"you don't have to apologize, oyakata-sama!" Shinzugawa said, calmer now.

"Sanemi and Obanai please be kind towards your fellow demon slayers."

They both bowed "yes oyakata-sama." they spoke in harmony.

"I will now explain to you how this all happened." master spoke as I walked back into the secret room.

I restrained Kochou again and put on the muzzle to be sure.

I sighed softly and kissed the muzzle.

wait what, I did what?

I stood there frozen.

why did I do that?

I sat down and buried my face in my hand. "stupid" I mumbled.

"I heard it didn't went well." a voice said from behind me.

I felt my face heat up again

"Tamayo-san! you're still here?" I almost fell from the bed.

she chuckled. "well of course, didn't I tell you we would be waiting?"

I groaned. "you saw everything didn't you?"

"yes I did, but we'll keep it a secret." she smiled gently and winked.

-
well that's that i'm kinda inspiration dead so pls bear with me haahha
OMG YALL DID YOU SEE THE OFFCIAL ART OF SANEMI AND KANAE IM SO IN LOVE

-well that's that i'm kinda inspiration dead so pls bear with me haahhaOMG YALL DID YOU SEE THE OFFCIAL ART OF SANEMI AND KANAE IM SO IN LOVE

SUCH CUTIES AHHH
author-san out!