date

The day of the date had come.

I dressed up in a nice suit that Mitsuri made for me. She gave me black pants, a Red shirt, a black blazer and a tie with Sabito's design. it's really nice of Mitsuri to put all of this together.

I would say that she's pretty awesome, but I don't want a blade trough my head.

Anyways, it was something around 7pm and i was waiting for Shinobu to come out.

Mitsuri said she arranged everything and we just had to go to the love mansion.

I was thinking about a lot of things, does my hair look good? is my outfit alright? how does Shinobu look? what the hell did Mitsuri plan for us? will Shinobu like it? Will it be awkward? Does she feel something for me too?

My thoughts got interrupted by poking on my arm, I looked at the direction of the poking and almost got a heart attack.

A petite girl, way smaller than me was poking my arm. her hair was down and slightly in front of her eyes, she wore pink lipstick and a dress with a butterfly pattern.

the top was ivory and she wore a thin pastel pink belt, under the belt a faint butterfly pattern started, it ran all the way down. the shades were green blue-ish and pink.

she looked stunning.

"Good evening, Giyuu" she smiled, her cheeks flushed.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

I returned the smile and held out my hand "Definitely, milady"

Shinobu chuckled and grabbed my hand.

On our way to the love mansion we talked about little things that Shinobu remembered. it wasn't a lot, some details that were coming back but i was glad that it is coming back.

As she was looking in front of her I was staring at her the whole time, admiring features on her face I never noticed before.

"stop starring" she said out of nowhere "you're a creep" she said with a giggle.

"I'm sorry" I answered jokingly and we entered the love mansion together.

"Mitsuri, are you here?" I yelled

"first names, huh?" Shinobu said with a grin

oh right, I've been using first names without noticing.

I shrugged and walked towards the sound I heard coming from the mansion.

when we entered a certain room I was amazed.

A table full of food, fairy lights all around the place, soft music playing in the background, cushions on the ground and flowers on the wall.

Shinobu gasped and let go of my hand, I was sweating terribly so I was kind of relieved.

Mitsuri walked into the room with her typical smile. "oh hi guys! what do you think?"

"oh Mitsuri-san, its-it's magical." Shinobu was on the verge of tears and hugged Mitsuri tightly.
"thank you" she mumbled

"no problem, also I'm going to Obanai-san's tonight and I'm staying over so you have the house for your own don't make a mess alright kissies byeee!"
and she's gone.

"sooooo.." Shinobu started..

"sooo" i answered back and chuckled.

I felt so weird, my hands were sweating, my stomach was feeling weird, my heart was pouding and i felt my face heat up again.