doubting

I chuckled to myself

I'm not in love with Shinobu, Right? Sure I'm helping her but she's a demon slayer. I would help if it was someone else too.

Right?

Ugh I don't have time to think about this right now I'm not in love with her over and done with it.

I was about to continue my walk when I remembered what Tamayo-san said.

"She won't attack people that are dear to her, definitely not you."

after that multiple things came running in.

"I do believe, you mean something to me." I remember the warm feeling I felt inside when she said that.

"Did we have something?" the way she said it, so normal like, she wouldn't mind having something with me.

I remember blushing when she said that, the last time I blushed was when Urokodaki-san complimented me.

Kanroji also said that we were close, and that it was super adorable or something. she just likes to see it from a different perspective.

Shinobu is a close friend of mine, nothing more.

I nodded with my decision and looked around, took a deep breath and decided to go back.

As I walked back into the hospital-like room Kanroji and Shinobu were giggling.

Shinobu was sitting on the bed holding hands with Kanroji who was sitting next to her.

"ahhh Tomioka-san, you're back! Shinobu-san wanted to ask you something!" She let go of Shinobu, ran towards me and pulled my arm.

"noo Mitsuri-san, dont say that. Giyuu, i have nothing to say to you." she giggled and I got a warm feeling in my chest. I don't think I've ever heard her giggle like that before.

"you call him by his first name? awee Shinobu-san that's so cuteee! and yes you wanted to ask him something." she pushed me down on the bed in front of them.

"so, Shinobu-san...go ahead" Kanroji squealed and clapped her hands.

Kochou was fidgeting with her fingers and looked down. "err Tomioka-san.. i-i mean Giyuu....." she mumbled something but i couldn't hear it at all.

"could you please repeat that? i didn't really understand." i raised my eyebrow and Kanroji sighed dramatically.

"don't be embarrassed!! just let it out!! what's the worse that could happen? oh wait, do you want some privacy? I'll leave you two alone.." she giggled and turned around to leave the room.

"NOO DONT LEAVE I DONT WANNA BE ALONE WITH HIM!!" Shinobu yelled.

ouch...

I looked down and smiled to myself, cute.

Kanroji turned around and made some hand movements, which I couldn't see.

Shinobu sighed and grabbed the bed sheets "please go out with me" she mumbled, more clear this time.

I was startled. I looked up and her face was all red. Kanroji was jumping up and down while squealing as a crazy person I felt like we were in kindergarten again.

I felt my face heat up, my heart pounding and my hands sweating. "s-sure" I gave her a gentle smile when I felt something running down my face.

I wiped it off and almost fell from the bed, it was blood. "what the hell" I whispered

Kanroji started yelling and running trough the room. "OH MY GOSSHHH TOMIOKA-SAN'S NOSE IS BLEEDINGGGG" she laughed so loud and hugged me.

"please excuse me." I stood up and walked out of the room.

I dropped myself against the wall and sighed deeply. "holy shit."

——
fluff.
sorry i kept you guys hanging! i got some good ideas now so i'll update soon :3
author-san out!!! 💖