realisation

I was still blushing as Tamayo-san was checking up on Shinobu.

She was slowly waking up, I could tell by her hand moving a little and her eyes twitching.

Yushiro was smirking at me, although I had no idea why.

"She'll be okay." Tamayo-san stated with a gentle smile.

"Thank yo-" I got interrupted by someone coughing, I turned around and literally fell off the bed.

"Kanroji?  What are you doing here? How did you know where we were?" I got worried, what if everyone knows and they don't like the idea of Shinobu being here? then they'll just come here and kill her.

"Oyakata-sama told me where it was, he wanted me to check up on Shinobu. he only told me though, because we were" she stopped talking and smiled "are, close."  she was biting her nails as she had a slight blush on her cheeks.

I nodded with a slight smile "she's waking up, try talking to her."

I got up and walked up to the door. "I'm going outside. Tamayo-san, Yushiro, it would be better if you left too. give them some privacy."

"Don't order Tamayo-sama around!" Yushiro snapped at me, looking at me with dark eyes.

"Yushiro, calm down. We will, Giyuu. That's very thoughtful of you." she made a small bow and started walking towards an other door. Yushiro followed her but looked at me until he entered the other room.

I'm afraid of nothing but he, he scares me.

"Thank you, Tomioka-san." Kanroji said and held Shinobu's hand as she caressed her cheek.

I gave Shinobu a gentle smile and left the room, it had been a while since I was able to enjoy the sun on my face and the wind in my hair.

People often think that I'm an unemotional and cold person but I'm everything except that.

In fact i hate when people tell me that i'm cold.

I enjoy little things like food and nature. I'm happy when i can help people, not only by fighting demons but by doing other things too like cleaning or taking care of elder people.

That's the reason why i became a demon slayer, to help people.

My thoughts got interrupted when Tanjiro appeared in front of me.

"Good afternoon Tomioka-san, how have you been doing?" he sat down on the big rock in front of the beautiful pond. 

I have him a gentle smile "I'm doing pretty good, I'm happy no one got hurt yesterday but i'm still very concerned."

"I guess we have something in common now" he chuckled

"I guess we do" i gave him a smile when i noticed his cheeks were flushed with a bright pink.

"Have you been running? You're blushing, you don't have a fever do you?" After such a long time I started seeing Tanjiro as a younger sibling.

He laughed and rubbed his neck. "N-no i just had a talk with Kanao"

"Ah, that explains things" i chuckled and look at the pretty khoi fish swimming around in the pond.

"I think I finely understood how much i cared about her when I saw that she was hurt, she was crying and I got this weird  feeling in my chest. Like a pain, like someone was pulling me, the only thing I wanted to do was comfort her and tell her that it would be okay."

"Hmm, yeah i know that feeling" i nodded and looked at him.

"What do you mean, have you ever been in love Tomioka-san?" he raised an eyebrow and tilted his head

"Uh what, no i just mean, that i, you know, know the feeling or something, uh yeah i think Tamayo-san i calling me. I have to go now, byebye!" i stood up, waved and quickly walked away.

——
hmm we're getting somewhere aren't we?
school is over yayyy!!
ask me some questions, i love talking to you all!
author-san out!! ☾