storytelling

Kochou rolled her eyes "My name is Yuki and I'm upper moon 4 I don't remember anything from my human life even though the other upper moons do I don't think it's fair but he* probably has a good reason for that." she turned her head away from me and continued talking. "you know who I was right? that name, Kochou is that me?" she asked with hesitation.

(*he = muzan
she still thinks she cant speak his name or she'll die)

I nodded "yes, your name is Shinobu Kochou and you were the insect hashira you were devoured by upper moon 2, five months ago."

Kochou looked at me with shock in her eyes. "I was a hashira?"

I nodded again. "yes and this is the butterfly estate, your home. You had a sister, Kanae Kochou. She was killed by the same demon that devoured you. You adopted a little sister, Kanao Tsuyuri. she's very worried about you."

Kochou kept staring at me like I was telling pure nonsense. "I had two sisters?" she mumbled

"yes," I answered softly. I got up and showed her the haori "this was your older sister's haori, you wore it after she died and right now Kanao is wearing it."

I then showed her the butterfly clip i was bringing up as much things as possible, she must remember something right?

"this was your hair clip, your friend, Mitsuri Kanroji gave it to me and i kept it close to me ever since."

Kochou smiled as tears ran down her face. "What's your name? I do believe, you mean something to me"

I felt a warm feeling inside, she remembered me? well a familiar feeling, but same thing.
"I-i'm Giyuu Tomioka, the water hashira you died while you were trying to protect me."

"Did we have something?" she asked so casually.

I felt my face heat up, from my ears to my nose...is this something i wanted to hear?

"Well not really, you really liked to tease me saying things like *imitates her voice* Tomioka-san, you have no friends." I chuckled softly and saw that Kochou was smiling too.

I missed that smile so much, "I was quite the jokester huh?" she asked with a giggle.

"No, not really I think you just hated me." i said while playing with the haori and remembering all our good moments.

"I highly doubt that" she said softly, at that moment Tamayo-san walked in we both turned our heads to look at her.

"ah, i see that everything is going well here, do you remember anything?" she asked Kochou.

"I don't but i do have a familiar feeling, aren't you a demon?"

Tamayo-san smiled. "I am, but i'm also a doctor, just like you but for demons. I'm Tamayo, nice to meet you."

"I-i was a doctor?" Kochou asked.
"One of the best" i added

Tamayo-san nodded and showed a cup. "This cup is filled with human blood since you kind of know where you are and who we are now i hope you can control yourself while drinking this do you think you can do it?"

Kochou looked at me, at the cup and back at Tamayo-san. she gulped, as if she was worried but nodded softly.

Tamayo-san unrestrained her right hand. "A-are you sure this is safe?" i asked as i walked back a little  "we'll see." Tamayo-san said and handed her the cup.

——

there we gooo, it's kinda late for me so sorry for typing errors! i'll re-read it tomorrow morning and correct where necessary
author-san out!!