battle

Water breathing, fourth form: Striking Tide! I mumbled to myself while running towards her, I wanted to deal with this demon as fast as possible. The similarities between her and Kochou gave me the creeps. I swung my blade but nothing was there, she reacts fast, I saw her coming from the sky and held my blade ready. Because we were in an alleyway I didn't have to watch out for locals but I also didn't have much room to use my attacks. 

Water breathing, first from: Surface Slice!
I was about to hit her when she put her tiny foot on my blade and pushed herself off. She made a backflip and used her dress to land soft and graceful. She still smiled at me as she brought her finger to her mouth like she was telling me to be quiet. 

"Blood demon art: Butterfly Dance, Caterpillar Caprice!" she whispered and a couple hundred butterflies came from under her dress.

As they were flying towards me I realized that there wasn't a way for me to avoid this attack, they were surrounding me and I wouldn't be able take all of them with my blade;
water breathing, eleventh form: Dead Calm.
A total silence fell over me, everything disappeared and I imagined an endless sea around me, I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. as soon as the butterflies touched me they vanished. The butterfly demon looked at me in shock, as if she'd never seen something like this.

I took the opportunity and ran towards her.
water breathing, second form: Water Wheel!
I saw the thread and knew that it was over for her.

Her eyes widened and she dropped herself on the ground. I have no idea why she did that, putting herself in a vulnerable position like that but I missed her neck because of it. I pinned her down by putting my knees on her shoulders instead, she scratched me on my cheek during the process but I barely felt it happening.

I was about to slash her neck when I noticed i could see her eyes now and time froze.

They're...purple...I don't understand.. they say upper four but they're purple, just like Kochou's, I-i mean they lost their live and sparkle but it's the same shade of purple and just- the way that they fade, they're just like hers. the demon smiled and spoke again.

"blood demon art: Butterfly Dance, Swallowtail Sting"

I cant take the risk, what if this is Kochou. The thoughts were running trough my mind, until I was stopped by a little sting in my neck. I was so distracted that I didn't even notice her using that shit on me, this isn't good at all..

I hit her on the chin and she passed out. I have no idea what kind of poison she used on me so I started using a special breathing technique that should keep it from spreading.

I restrained Kochou, or the upper moon and held her on my back. I used a stronger and thicker bamboo muzzle than I used for Nezuko. I also had to make sure she stayed unconscious or Muzan might discover what happened.

I have five hours left until the sun comes up and seven hours before this poison will kill me.. it takes me exactly 4 and a half hours to get to the head quarters.. my thoughts were running laps as I was was running home.

I had to concentrate really good so the poison wouldn't spread as much. I felt Kochou moving sometimes but I hit her quite hard so she'll be out cold for a couple hours.

After a tiring journey I arrived at the demon slayer headquarters.

The only problem now is that I literally have a demon on my back.. and I'm surrounded by demon slayers..

———-
i'm kinda proud with the blood demon art i made woop, the names i used are actual toxic butterflies and the names are inspired by insect breathing. i'll write chapter 3 tomorrow because this one was a little shorter but it's like a filler. credit for the art goes to nxsei_twixor on instagram and i think that's about it. don't forget to vote :)
author-san out!