medicine

Kochou took a small sip of the cup and looked at me.

I nodded softly and she continued drinking.

"Is it going to work?" Tamayo-san asked her.

Kochou growled in return.

"Alright take it easy." Tamayo-san walked up to Kochou but she dropped the cup and scratched her.

She was prepared and injected Kochou with a sedative.

"Will she be okay?" I asked softly.

Tamayo-san picked up the cup and sighed. "She will be, but we have a long way to go."

The scratch had already healed.

I walked up to Kochou and grabbed her hand. She slowly turned her head to me and had tears in her eyes.

"Im sorry.." She mumbled.

"Don't apologize, you were doing great." I smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Don't smile, it's ter-" she stopped and smiled "...terrifying"

I looked up at Tamayo-san and she clearly heard that too.

"Do you remember?" She asked her as she walked up to her.

"Not really I just, knew I had to say something like that." she looked at me and smiled, a real smile this time.

Tamayo-san then injected her again. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked a bit louder than I wanted to.

Kochou groaned and started moving around.
"You're hurting her!" I stood up and honestly I was about to attack Tamayo. Hearing Kochou suffer hurt me on the inside.

"I'm injecting Nezuko's blood." She said stern and looked at me like a demon would look at me. "This might work Giyuu." She calmed herself immediately.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled and sat down again. I tried to calm Kochou down by caressing her cheek and getting her hair out of her face.

After about 15 minutes sweating and breathing heavily she passed out.

Tamayo-san left the room and I fell asleep while holding Kochou's hand since I didn't sleep a lot at night.

I don't know how long I slept for but when I woke up I saw that Kochou wasn't on the bed when I looked around I saw her walking around without any restrains.

We forgot to restrain her hand again so it was simple to get free, yet she didn't do anything to me. She's just walking around, looking at some stuff.

She then walked over to a window and opened the curtains.

"NO!" I yelled and ran over her, but nothing happened.

She just stared outside and smiled.

"Oh, you're awake, good morning Tomioka-san. You slept very long I'm a bit hungry are you?" She turned her head to me and what I saw blew my mind away.

Her eyes were back to their usual color. The pretty purple with the beautiful light in it.

"A-are you human?" I asked in disbelief.

Kochou shook her head. "No but, I have different eyes now and I can look at the sun! Isn't that awesome, it's so pretty."

She continued to stare outside.

"I also eat normal human food, but I still need some blood."

Now that I pay attention to it, she still has her fangs and she's still small. Well smaller than the original Kochou.

She faced me again. "I see flashbacks, of us. Ur an asshole u know that? I also saw flashbacks of nee-san, but i'm alright don't worry. It's getting back, but very slowly."

I couldn't help but laugh and hug her tightly. "I missed you."

She hugged me back but didn't say anything in response.

Tamayo-san walked in with the blue haired demon by her side.

He looked like he could kill me, which was probably the case.

"I see that you're finally awake, I brought Yushiro with me because it's safer now and I couldn't lie to him anymore, i brought you breakfast and some great news."

I sat down and started eating. "go on." I said.

"since Shinobu-san has conquered the sun and she's getting her memories back, I think it would be a good idea to re-introduce her to the corps. The other hashira's are getting worried about you, it's been two weeks since you left for that 'mission'"

I nodded formally and continued eating.

"you can tell them that you found her during the mission. All you have to do, Shinobu-san, is make sure they don't see your fangs and try to behave as human as possible. A lot of people will hug you so I trust you to not attack any of them. You might not remember but all these people mean a lot to you."

Shinobu sat down on the bed in front of me and nodded softly. "understood Tamayo-san"

"We'll go outside in two hours."

——
the story is finally starting oof, this chapter is a bit longer than usual. THANK YOU SM FOR 1K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME YAYYY
autor-san out!!!!

(man i have 60k read now this is crazy)