002. a positive

GLEE — PREGGERS

"Baby?" Elara questions softly as she rubbed circles on her daughters back after she threw up her breakfast, "is there a chance you could be pregnant?" The thirty-three year old blonde asks

Holden thinks for a moment before nodding tears slipping down her face, "I'm late" she admitted softly and Elara just pulled her daughter into her arms and held her close while whispering reassurance into her ear.

Elara shares a look with Charlie over the top of Holden's head, and he nods "I will go and pick up a test for you ok, I'll be back soon honey" he said and kissed her head before leaving for the store.

"Is he mad?" Holden asks softly and Elara sighed, promising her daughter neither of them were angry at her for it. That if she is pregnant they'll help every step of the way, Holden nodded into her mother and allowed herself to be coaxed into the living room.

Within half an hour her dad was back with a bag filled with snacks, drinks and two pregnancy tests from two brands. "I wasn't sure which test was best," he said and pulled out both, "so I got two?" He offers causing both Holden and Elara to share smiles. "You go take them honey, and I'll get you something small to eat okay?"

Holden nodded and headed to the bathroom downstairs, while Elara and Charlie moved to the kitchen "we will be there for her every step of the way" Elara said and Charlie gave her a look.

"I didn't leave you when we found out about Holden," he said wrapping his arms around his wife, "of course I'm not ecstatic about it, but we were around the same age when we found out about Holly. We didn't get the support from our parents immediately, I'm not making the same mistakes with Hol," he said firmly.

Holden came through five minutes later holding the two tests, "I'm pregnant," she said and placed the two positive tests on the counter. Immediately she was bought in a hug, wrapped between both her mom and dad in a protective hold. "What am I going to do?" She questions, and both smile at her.

"There's always options, I'll book an appointment so you can find out how far along you are, but you need to talk too the dad before any decisions are made. Is it Mason?" Elara questions soothingly, and Holden nodded.

"I wanted to lose it to someone I trust," Holden admits, "Mason was who I asked, we'll never be more than just friends. Is he going to hate me?" She asks wiping some stray tears.

Charlie kissed her forehead, "Mase could never hate you honey. It may change things, but your relationship is strong enough to withstand this" he soothes and Holden nods.

"When do I tell him?"

Elara rubs a circle on Holden's back, "soon. He needs to know darling," she said and Holden nodded into the hug.