034. spin the bottle

GLEE - BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL

Elara looked at her two girls critically before letting out a laugh that Charlie soon joined in on, "so we're stuck on babysitting duty while you go to a party?" She asks amused

"Not a party per say," Quinn edged in, "a gathering of the Glee club and a few additions at Rache's house because her dads have gone on another cruise" she finished with.

"So a party?" Charlie questions.

Holden shared a look with Quinn before just relenting, "yeah a party. Can you guys look after the babies?" She asks hopefully.

Elara and Charlie shared a look before each bought one of their girls in for hug, "of course we will. Are you going to be staying at Rachel's?" Elara asks warmly.

"Yeah, well I am at least" Quinn answers and Elara turns to Holden, "yes or Mike's. It honestly depends," she responded with and her parents nodded.

Charlie smirked, "as much as we love Ash and Beth we don't want more grandkids currently" he teased, "but have fun girls and stay safe."

"Mase is also going and will be staying at Matt's, he is at practice currently" Holden puts in and both elder Ray's nod in understanding. "And yeah, no more pregnancies for me until college at least" Holden said with a wink before she took her sisters hand and led the two upstairs to decide on outfits.

The group of Holden, Quinn, Mason, Noah, Matt and Mike got to the Berry house before the others began arriving and the three girls got ready together while the boys made sure everything was set up for the small party.

They would be using the basement which held a wet bar filled with alcohol, and more alcohol was added by the group and there was also a small built in stage for the definite karaoke a group of Glee kids would be doing as more drinks flowed.

Matt and Mason had worked together on a playlist and set it up, while Noah went around the basement and began moving anything valuable upstairs into a lockable storage cupboard. Not that he didn't trust those that would be there, it was more he wanted to make sure his girlfriends stuff wasn't broken accidentally as the group got more rowdy with drinks.

The three girls soon finished getting ready with both Holden and Quinn wearing similar outfits in silk slip dresses with heeled boots, and had jackets if they were needed at any point and Rachel was dressed in leather bell bottoms, a silk crop top with a airy white over shirt.

As they made their way to the living room they were met with the boys who had finished setting up the basement and all immediately began complimenting each girl.

With Mike kissing Holden softly as he admired her outfit, and Puck kissing both his girls softly and whispering compliments.

Before much else could be said the door went and the first few arrived, with it being the Dalton group of Sebastian, Kurt and Blaine. Sebastian had also bought more alcohol and Mason showed his cousin the way to the basement, as more people arrived.