005. the truth

GLEE — THROWDOWN

Quinn sat on Holden's large over-pillowed bed, tears stains prominent on her cheeks

Quinn sat on Holden's large over-pillowed bed, tears stains prominent on her cheeks. "I don't know what to do Holly," she admits.

It had been a week since the two blondes saw each other at the doctor's office and they had grown incredibly close. "Mr Schuester's wife wants me to give her my baby, the dad is another story, my parents will disown me when they find out- it's a lot" she eventually says.

"What do you want Quinn?" Holden asks softly and that seems to be the first time the blonde has been asked the question.

She places a gentle hand on her slightly there bump, "I- I want to raise the baby. But don't think I can, babies are so expensive, I'm already drowning in medical fees, my mom and dad would never support me. The dad," she trails off.

"Don't hate me for this question," Holden starts, "who is the dad. You only refer to him as the dad, and never name. So I'm assuming it isn't Finn," she hesitates before finishing.

Quinn takes a steadying breath, "Noah" she admits and seems so ashamed. "Me and Finn were on one of our breaks, and Puck offered comfort. It just happened," she explains and Holden takes Quinn's hand in hers.

"And Noah knows?" the blue eyed blonde asks, "but I'm assuming Finn doesn't" she says and Quinn nods before bursting into tears.

"I never meant for it too get this out of control," the green eyed blonde admits softly and Holden nods in her knowing way.

Holden kept a hand connected with Quinn, "are you good at baking?" She asks softly and gets a confused look from Quinn, "my mom owns a coffee and book store that also sells records. It's one of her many businesses but the one she could do with help in. Maybe you could get a job and use that money, she knows your situation and knows you would never take charity. This way you'll earn the money," she explains.

The cheerleader considered it for a moment before she agreed, knowing that the offer was genuine. "I need to be honest with Finn don't I?" She asks hesitantly.

"Yeah," Holden agrees, "if you tell him yourself he may be more understanding and it's not healthy on the bubba all this stress you are under" she soothes. "I'm lucky Mason is being so amazing, he's practically moved in and mom is just about ready to offer converting one of the guest rooms into a permanent room for him."

"Why aren't you two together? You clearly love each other, and are amazing together" Quinn questions.

Holden sighs, "I do love him. A part of me always will, but not that way. Yeah we slept together and bubs is the result, but I don't love him like that and he doesn't love me that way. He's my soulmate, but platonic wise" she tried to say it easily and Quinn nodded in understanding.

Opening her front door and being met with a sobbing Quinn was not what Holden expected after missing a entire day at school, she had a bad case of pregnancy cotton brain and both her parents knew she wouldn't possibly have coped with a school day so they kept her home.

Holden took the shaking blondes arm and led her into the large house- it was overly large for the three Ray's but it was home. "What happened honey?" Charlie asks softly and soothingly.

Quinn took a breath, "my pregnancy was leaked on the school website, Sue now knows and I'm probably getting kicked of the Cheerios and I told Finn the truth" she said.

Holden took a small manicured hand into hers, "which do you want to talk about first?" She says softly as her dad goes to get two bottle of gatorade for both girls. 

"Finn," Quinn says softly, "he was devastated and cried when I told him. I think I've lost him for good this time," Quinn says sadly. "He's promised not to tell anyone the truth, and he said he needs time."

Elara wrapped a arm around the still shaking girl, "you can stay here if you want? Have time to regroup, and then when Finn is ready he'll talk to you sweetheart" she said softly.

Quinn nodded and the three Ray's spent the night distracting Quinn, who was curled up against Elara for most of the night as they watched films and just were there for the blonde.