018. beth?

(authors note —
this chapter will
diverge from canon
in a major way.
I always hated the
use of Finn using the
F-slur, and the use of
r'tard. so in this chapter
there will be major
differences. The reason
for my major hate of
Finn using the F-slur is
because I thought it
was very out of
character for him.)

GLEE — THEATRICALLY

The whole club gave suggestions for Tina's new look

The whole club gave suggestions for Tina's new look. She had been told her vampire look was unacceptable and now she wasn't herself with the basic clothing she wore "I helped Rache with her style. Do you want me to help you too?"

Tina nods gratefully and the blonde nods but they all stopped as Rachel stormed into the choir room, anger on her face before she spoke. "We have a serious problem. You know how I've been doing some deep background on Vocal Adrenaline?"

Artie twisted his head, "isn't that against the rules?" He asked Rachel. "No, not at all. Or probably. Whatever! Anyway, what I figured out; I saw in the dumpsters behind the Carmel auditorium eighteen empty boxes of Christmas lights. Which led me to Joelle Fabrics— I asked them about red Chantilly lace. They were sold out!" Rachel announced before Kurt gasped.

"They're doing Gaga," Kurt told everyone.

"That's it. It's over," Mercedes added on.

"Exactly!" Rachel said before folding her arms. Lady Gaga. It was a brilliant move on Vocal Adrenaline's part.

"We should have guessed it. They're going for full-out theatricality. They know it's the easiest way to beat us. Damn them," Kurt said.

"What's up with them doing Gaga?" Asked Puck, earning a glare from Kurt.

"She's the biggest pop act to come along in decades. She's boundary pushing, the most theatrical performer of our generation. And she changes her look faster than Brit changes sexual partners," Kurt replied, Brittany curled her hair "that's true," she agreed with a nod.

"It makes sense that Vocal Adrenaline would pay homage. It's a brilliant move, she's a perfect fit for them," Artie told everyone, all nodding their heads in agreement.

"Hold on a second— we might be able to kill two birds with one stone here. We can help Tina find a new look and find a competitive number for Regionals. This week, your assignment; Gaga," Mr Schue, all girls glad of the assignment however the boys not so much.

"Mr Schue," Holden asks, and earns a nod. "Gaga is a great choice, but what about the guys in here? A lot of the assignments are made directly for us girls, and Kurt but there is an even amount of boys in here. Wouldn't it make sense for the boys to explore Prince, or Queen? They are pretty similar to the theatrical level of Gaga but maybe better suited and what the boys would be comfortable with."