013. vegan pizza

GLEE — THE POWER OF MADONNA

It had been over a month since sectionals, and both girls had hit six months pregnant

It had been over a month since sectionals, and both girls had hit six months pregnant. The midwife had let both of them know, that by this point the babies would be able to hear talking and so everyone had taken to talking to both Asher and bubba, who's name was yet to be decided.

Finn and Puck had also worked on their friendship, and were in a much better place than they ever have been. Noah, acknowledges that Finn was Quinn's boyfriend but he never overstepped the fact that Puck was the baby's dad. Noah was happy for his baby girl, to have so many people that cared for her when she wasn't even born.

All the glee girls were sat in the choir room, Quinn and Holden talking about their babies and how they will be raised as siblings.

"Can I ask you guys something private?" Rachel questions the glee girls, Holden nods. She found the girl annoying at times, but if she curbed that she would be an okay person. "Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana deadpans.

"It's about dating." Rachel explains, "not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse." Rachel says quickly earning strange looks from all the girls. And making Holden want to talk to Rachel without everyone else.

"But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert, last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said, we should do it. What if then he got really crabby and left and didn't even take home the care bear I won him playing skee ball? Because I said no" Rachel rants and Holden exchanges looks with Quinn.

"Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby" Quinn snaps, "be nice" Holden whispers and squeezes her hand and Quinn nods. Pregnancy had made Quinn very bitchy, while it made Holly more empathetic to others.

"I just want to be ready. I know I'm getting older, and these things are gonna happen someday- but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying 'no'?" Rachel questions. "Just do what I do. Never say no." Santana deadpans.

"Oh, totally. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?" Brittany than turns to the two blondes across from her. "Sorry, Quinn and Holly." She says before looking back at Rachel.

"Bunny," Holden says softly, "no need to say sorry. Yeah, I'm pregnant. It wasn't planned, but I don't regret what happened with Mase. I lost it to someone I trust wholeheartedly, if you want my advice Rachel. Lose it when you are ready, not when society or others tell you to be ready." Holden advises, before she sent the girl a soft smile.

"Look, girl, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was the mayor of gay town. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no" Mercedes speaks up.

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings. Like, the other day, I was walking with Artie, and he totally objectified me" Tina explains.