026. warbler county

GLEE - NEVER BEEN KISSED

Kurt walked through Dalton Academy and he quickly found the Warblers, but the last thing he expected to find was Holden and Mason sat on a couch with a 7 month year old Asher bouncing on Holden's lap

Kurt walked through Dalton Academy and he quickly found the Warblers, but the last thing he expected to find was Holden and Mason sat on a couch with a 7 month year old Asher bouncing on Holden's lap. He quickly approached the pair with the question evident in his eyes when the pair turned to him in unison.

Before any questions could be asked four boys from the Warblers approached with the tallest immediately taking Asher and murmuring in soft French to him, and both Mason and Holden smiled softly at the sight which made Kurt aware that they definitely knew him.

"Seb let me take him for a moment so you and Mase can reunite," Holden offered and the boy did so to be immediately be bought into a hug with Mason, "Kurtie" she said turning to him.

Kurt was quick to take Asher when he was offered to him, as the guy 'Seb' bought Holden in for a tight hug. Mason smiled politely at the other three boys, but Kurt could pick up on the fact that he didn't actually know them.

"Let's go to the cafe," one of the other guys offered and the group quickly made way to the cafe, "I'm Nick" he adds. The other two were introduced as Blaine and Jeff soon, and Holden happily introduced herself.

"I'm Holden, this is Mason and then Kurt is holding Asher" the blonde says in reply and quickly everyone sat down.

With Mason and Sebastian going to get drinks for the table as Asher received attention from the three boys. As the two boys came back eyes immediately fell on Asher, "are you okay if I take my nephew?" The tallest asks and Kurt quickly gets up to pass the baby over.

"Nephew?" Jeff asks and Mason smiled, "Seb is my cousin but we were always brothers. He hasn't really had a chance to meet Ash, seen as he was in Paris but now that he's here you'll probably see me, Ash and Dennie more often."

"What about you Kurt, wasn't it?" Sebastian asks and Kirt smiled sadly, "um I'm looking into moving schools. So I spoke to Dean Wilson and he said I could use today as a visit, and possibly sit in on your lessons to see if Dalton is where I'm moving to" he admits and Holden takes his hand squeezing reassuringly.

Kurt had confided in her how much Karofsky and his bullying was getting to him, and she knew him moving schools was inevitable so she was supporting him in anyway she could.

"Is Karofsky still," Mason murmured softly and Kurt nodded and Mason swore under his breath, "have you spoke to Finn yet?" He asks concerned.

"Only our parents," Kurt admitted, "and Holly" he adds and Mason sent her a knowing smile, "so is that why you were insistent on coming today?" He asks and Holden smirked. "Of course," Mason rolled his eyes, "Kurt when you get home talk to Finn, he will want to know" and Kurt nodded.

"Can we move the conversation along, I feel like I'm being fucking reprimanded by my brother" Kurt said with a glare that held no heat.

"Watch your language young man, there is a baby present" Sebastian said and everyone laughed, "great there's two of them" Kurt says and both Mason and Sebastian fake hurt by the comment.

note, okay so I'm introducing Sebastian earlier and well done to those of you that picked it up in the 3 official chapter that I was making the Smythe family, Mason's family in Paris.

He will be very OOC, because this is my fanfic. But he will still be a competitive asshole, just he won't be unnecessarily cruel. And I may write him and Kurt as quite sibling like, the older brother who is an asshole to his little brother but if anyone else is all hell will break loose.

Now to confirm the Ships in this book, and from this point on I probably won't change my mind on any of them- the other ships are as stated in my previous note;

(1) Holden and Mike

(2) Matt and Mason

(3) Quinn, Rachel and Puck as a poly

(4) Santana, Brittany and Sebastian as a poly