019. RBPS

GLEE — FUNK

Rachel and Holden were at the vegan restaurant they had frequented and spotted Jesse St

Rachel and Holden were at the vegan restaurant they had frequented and spotted Jesse St. James, on a date and saw him kiss another girl. The same guy who was supposed to be dating Rachel, and the blonde gasped softly before she bought the brunette in for a hug.

"He's not worth it," she soothed and the two left with each other, "come on let's grab snacks and ice cream, and we can go to mine and watch shit Rom-Coms so you can cry.

The brunette nodded and wiped a few stray tears, never had she thought Jesse would cause so much pain for her. But, she wasn't going to let it ruin her. He was a bastard, and Rachel Berry was adamant she wouldn't let a Senior break her.

Despite Rachel having told the club that she and Jesse had split when they first found an issue, they all knew it wasn't the truth- but they knew she would never jeopardise the club and decided to be silent on the matter.

Some thought the brunette could do better, but many saw that Rachel wasn't one of those. Yes, since Madonna week she had grown in confidence in herself, and had become friends with the whole club and wasn't as obsessive as she once was. But, they all saw that she still thought very little of herself and the romantic aspect of her life.

So, when Holden told Quinn who in turn told Sanatana about Jesse cheating on Rachel- the Latina had grown to deeply care for Rachel. They still bickered but it was that off a sister bicker- and she was ready to go all Lima Heights on Jesse.

Everyone in glee found out about what the boy had done, and all were rightfully angry and ready to cause him some harm. Especially Puck, who thought of the girl as his sister.

Instead Mr Schue decided to use the clear anger all in the club had clearly displayed on deciding on the assignment of the week- Funk.

Quinn did a performance of 'It's a Man's World', and Matt did a performance of 'Superstition' before Mercedes, Finn and Puck did a performance of 'Good Vibrations' which became Holden's favourite performance of the year- she was sat next to Matt, Mike and Niall and was dancing along with them.

"-Thanks for coming. After your brazen escalation of our growing dispute, which we were willing to put to rest, we decided the only way to truly funkify you is to show you the one thing we know you can't do. So enjoy."

This performance was because the Vocal Adrenaline members decided to egg Rachel's car. Luckily, she was in school when it happened and the entire glee club walked out as one and prevented them from doing something more.

And so, the New Directions put together a performance too 'Tear the Roof Off the Sucker (Give Up the Funk)'- knowing that Vocal Adrenaline could never pull off a funk number.