033. coffee dates in february

GLEE - COMEBACK

Holden and Rachel made their way to Lima Bean with Holden pushing Asher in his pram, "Rae you are one of the best singers in Glee club, but Cedes is just as talented

Holden and Rachel made their way to Lima Bean with Holden pushing Asher in his pram, "Rae you are one of the best singers in Glee club, but Cedes is just as talented. What's the real reason for the competition?" The blonde asks as they take their seats.

"Cedes is lacking confidence at the moment, so a diva off between friends for fun will do her some good. There's always a method to my madness," Rachel comments and Holden beams at her best friend with pride.

Long gone was the Rachel Berry of the past.

Holden considered her friend for a moment and she just nodded, "you are a good person Rache. All you needed was someone to see you" she said softly. "So, not tell me all about you, my sister and Noah?"

Rachel blushes red at that question, "we went on a date last week when you were with Michael. And it was exactly what we needed, both Quinn and Noah reassured me that despite the fact they have Beth and I'm not biologically in the equation that they still want me to be a mom for her. That just soothed my doubts," she answered and Holden nodded knowing how much Rachel did struggle to see how she fit into their family when they already had a daughter together.

"Okay so you all just date each other? I don't want to say something wrong and upset you guys," Holden asks as she sipped her drink and watched Asher eat his cake which included covering himself in the food more than actual eating.

Rachel nodded, "you could never but thank you for asking. Yeah, we all date each other. Sometimes it is just me and Quinn on a date while Noah works and others it is Quinn and Noah. Other times it is me and Noah, we all care about each other and would never do anything to break the boundaries we have set at this moment in time. It's important we keep the separate connections with each other, while also working to improve our relationship as a three way relationship. At the end of the day our relationship is our relationship, all poly relationships won't be the same as ours like every relationship isn't the same. It is finding what works for you," Rachel went on to say and Holden nodded in understanding. "What about you and Mike?"

It was Holden's turn to blush, "god it may be too soon but I can't see myself with anyone but Mike. He was one of my best friends before we began dating, and we care too much to let anything get in between that. Also the way he is with Ash, just makes me look at him and be like 'yeah this is right'. I could never have been with someone who couldn't accept either Asher or Mason, and Mike isn't just what he is for me he is also one of Mase's best friends and I don't know that may be weird for some people but for us it just works" Holden explained.

"Are you official, like boyfriend-girlfriend?" Rachel asks curiously as she grabbed a napkin and began wiping Asher's cheek subconsciously. "Yeah, he um asked me to be official on a really sweet date at my house. Everyone was out, and Asher was with Matt and Mason and we were making homemade pasta for the food we were cooking and it was just a natural thing. He just looked at me and said something along the lines of 'how did I get so lucky to have you as my girlfriend' and I never denied the word. I was literally just in a pair of leggings, his hoodie and my hair was in a messy bun and it was just natural."Holden paused for a moment before asking Rachel quickly "are you three official?"

"Yeah," Rachel responded before she took Asher and began bouncing him on her knee as the server came with new drinks. "I can not actually believe Ash is one next month and Beth" she comments absently.

"I know," Holden responds immediately, "and we have Regionals next month. That falls on the day after Ash and Beth is one which I'm glad for," the blue eyed girl says easily.