023. just like a circus

GLEE - BRITNEY/BRITTANY

The blonde sat down and allowed her son to latch on for a feed, and Quinn sat next to her doing the same with Beth

The blonde sat down and allowed her son to latch on for a feed, and Quinn sat next to her doing the same with Beth. "What's wrong darling?" Holden asks her sister, "is this about the Cheerios?" She adds a little hesitant to broach the topic with Quinn.

"No? Yes, I don't know" Quinn admits, "I love Beth and she is the most important thing in my life, but I guess now I'm no longer pregnant it's made me um, realise how different my life is now to what it was this time last year."

"You're actually a decent human," Holden says jokingly, "I'm kidding Q, but I see where you are coming from. Is the difference a bad thing?"

Quinn considers the question and Holden knows not to rush her sister in the making of this decision, "no. It's not, do you think it is?"

"No." Holden immediately replies, "I prefer this Quinn to top bitch, you were a horrible person to pretty much everyone because you were the head cheerio."

Quinn tried to be offended but she knew it was the truth, because of her position on the Cheerios she was placed on a pedestal and allowed to do basically what she wanted. "Do you miss it? Cheerleading itself not the position of head cheerio, the attention and popularity. The actual cheerleading, competitions, that side of things" Holden asks.

"Everyday," Quinn admits, "how Rachel loves the stage and it feels like a home away from home for her, cheer was that for me."

"So go to Coach Sue, talk to her. You were close at the one point, tell her what you just told me and become a cheerio again. Just because you are one doesn't mean you have to be head cheerio, keep San in that position just be a cheerleader again."

Quinn nodded and both babies feed came to an end, the two moms burped the babies before placing both Asher and Beth in their bassinets downstairs next to the couch.

"What happened with the football team?" Quinn asks interested, "I haven't really seen any of the boys to be able to ask."

"Coach Beiste cut the entire team and started fresh," Holden begins explaining, "Mase, Matt, Mike, Noah all got their positions back no problem. Finn and Sam both went out for quarterback, and both have been named QB. Besite will just swap out both as she sees fit, it depends on who performs the best during the week."

Quinn hums, "that makes sense" she commented.

Holden sat in Glee with her head on Matt's shoulder, when Mr Schue walked in followed by Miss Pillsbury and her dentist. The blue eyed blonde turned to her sister and pointed at him and raised a eyebrow, a silent question of if Quinn was seeing it too who just nodded.

"-All right, so here's the deal. You chew this little capsule. Now if there's any plaque you missed, the dye will stick to it and turn your teeth blue" Dr Carl says.