26.

Karlynn-

I woke up in my old room and stretched. I felt around in my bed for my phone. I found it and looked that the time. It was 10:00am. I got up and slipped on my slippers. After a few seconds of standing I got dizzy. I sat back down and fanned myself. "Shit" I said as I held my head. I then stood up and went to the bathroom. I peed and flushed the toilet. My head was pounding and pounding. I washed my hands and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of ice water.

I sat at the table and drunk the water and fanned myself. "Lynn, you alright ?" Asked Mama. "Nah momma, I am dizzy as hell" I said. Mama went and got a cool towel and placed it on my head. She got a chair and sat across from me and rubbed my feet. "Yeah you gotta be drinking a lot of water, this baby gonna put you through hell" said Mama. I closed my eyes and titled my head back. Mama stood up and put a fan next to me. The fan cooled me down.

I heard mama go through a drawer and then shakes a pill bottle. She then grabbed my hand and placed the pills in my hand. I opened my eyes and seen it was some Tylenol. I put them in my mouth, then drank some water and swallowed it. After about 15 mins I felt okay. I got up and went back to my room.
My phone was ringing. I looked at it and it was Meechie baby. I missed the call on purpose. Cause I was not ready.

I checked the time and it was 10:30am. Damn I forgot I was suppose to go on this date with him.I went and got in the shower and after washing my body about 10 times and looking at my darkening nipples. I went in my room and started to do my hair. I put it in a half up and half down ponytail with a swoop. I lotioned and oiled my body up, then put my underwear on. I wasn't not wearing a bra. I put on my blue leather tube top. Put in my blue diced belly ring and put on my black leather pants.

I went to my vanity and sat down and added some lip liner to grab the volume of my lips and added some lip gloss. I put on my 30 mm lashes and my look was complete. I looked around for my jean jacket and put it on. I called meechie baby back and he answered. "Hello" he said with his sexy ass deep voice. "Hey, I'm sorry I missed your call I was doing something" I said. "It's all good mama, you ready ?" He asked. "Yeah I'm ready" I said. "Okay send the addy" he said. "Ight" I said. "Okay I'll see you then lil mama" he said "okay boo" I said as I hung up the phone.

I texted Meechie baby the address. I turned my speaker on and played music as I waited for meechie. After about 30 mins, meechie texted me.

Meechie: bring yo rich, cute ass outside

I laughed and told him I was coming. I grabbed my jean purse, my phone, keys, my gun; cause I don't know this nigga like that, my charger and lip gloss. I then walked down the stairs. "Lynn, where you going baby ?" Asked mama. "Ma I gotta date" I said as I put on my blue and black Jordan ones. "A date ?" She asked. "Lynn you are pregnant, why are you out seeing another guy ?" She asked. "Ma... I got options" I said as I went to the door and walked out to the gate. I unlocked mama gate and walked to Meechie's car.

I seen mama watch me, then close the door. "Damnn" said Meechie as he stuck his head out his window. Now y'all Meechie was like the second nigga I knew that had a hellcat and lived in the hood. I stood there as he pulled the car closer to me. "Wait" said Meechie as he parked and got out. This man looked so fly and in so much coincidence he was wearing the same shoes and colors as me. "Let me find out you wanna be me already" said Meechie.

"Nahh, you wanna be me let's get that in check" I said. "Come on let's get in this car and get some ta eat" he said. Meechie grabbed my hand and walked me to the door and opened his door and I stepped in it. The inside of the car was so nice. Meechie got in and started the car up with out the key. We then pulled off and headed towards the city.

Meechie played all hood music that I ain't heard before. We then pulled up the the Waffle House. Meechie parked and looked over at me and licked his lips. "You look so fucking good right now girl" he said. I blushed real hard. "Thanks" I said. "Come on let go eat" he said as he turned his car off and went to open the door. He then got out and opened my side of the door. I grabbed my purse and stepped out the car and looked around.