11

Karly-

I woke up and looked around the room. I don't remember shit from last night. I remember drinking at a bar and driving myself home. I looked over and seen my phone. I picked it up and seen Breezo had been texting me. I haven't been responding to him lately cause I been out of my mind. Karlynn been coming to the house all hours of the night, and the rest of my kids been with Mama Mary K all this time.

I heard banging on my door. I ran downstairs and looked through the peep hole and snatched open the door. Breezo came in and pushed me til I flew to the wall. "Why the fuck you ain't been answering me ?" He snapped. I started smiling. I rubbed my hair with my hands. "Look I've been..." I said. Breezo looked around in the kitchen and opened my cabinets. He found my first bottle of Ciroc and bussed it on the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?" I snapped. I ran towards him and he pushed me to the ground.

He found my cabinet that had like 20 bottles of liquor. Half of them was almost gone. He looked at me and pointed at the cabinet and walked towards me. I backed into the wall. "THIS WHAT YOU WANT ?" he snapped. I was scared, he looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of me. "YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING ALCOHOLIC ?" he snapped. I started crying. He grabbed his keys and stormed to the door. I grabbed him. "No don't leave me" I said.

"I'm sorry" I said.  I hugged onto him while crying. He didn't hug me back. He pulled me up off him and walked to the door and looked at me. "You wanna be alcoholic huh ?" He asked. I looked away then back at him. "You just like them other hoes" he said. He slammed my door and left. I began to feel sad. He was right, I was back drinking. I don't got my kids or nothing. I'm just all fucked up. I haven't been eating and I lost weight.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Mama Mary K. I answered it. "Hello ?" I said. "When are you coming to get these kids ?" She said. "I'm coming to get them now mama, I'm sorry" I said. I hung up and went to get in the shower. I looked in the mirror and looked at the dark circles around my eyes. I looked a mess. I hopped in the shower and washed my body and my hair.

After I got out and dried off, I got dressed and got my hair fixed up and got into the car and headed to Mama Mary K house. After a 10 minute ride I was there. I went and knocked on the door. Mama opened the door and looked at me in concern. "Ohh my god are you okay ?" She said. " I'm fine" I said. "MAMA" said Amir. I looked at him and smiled. Amir reached up to me and I picked him up and hugged him. Khadija walked out the room smiling and KJ was just ready to go. I got all the kids and drove home.

Breezy-

I just left Karly house. I guess she wanna be one of these drunk ass hoes. I got with her cause she wasn't like the hoes I been around. All that drinking, popping pills and all that shit is played out. I don't want no rachet ass female I wanna women. I'm ready to be settled down. I know I'm from the hood but I don't wanna a hoodrat ass female.

I drove to the studio. When I got there my nephew B-crazy was there. He was making beats with some girl sitting in his lap. "Wassup nephew" I said. They both turned around and I seen the girls face. It was Karly's daughter. "Aye what you doing here ?" I asked. "Unc you know her ?"said B-crazy. "Yeah this my girl daughter" I said. "Aye get up out of here and go home" I said. "You not my dad, who the fuck is you ?" She snapped.

"Lil girl I'm not nobody to play with, now you heard what I said" I snapped. She laughed and turned her head. I snatched her by her arm and pulled her out the studio. "UNC" Said B-Crazy. "Let me the fuck go" she said as she snatched away from me. I pushed her out the door and closed it. "What you doing with her ?" I asked my nephew. "Nun Unc we was just chilling, I been kicking it with her for the past 3 months" he said. "You touch her ?" I asked.