21.

Karly-

I woke up in Montana arms. I'm in love with this man. He been helping taking care of me and these kids for a year and a half now. But we have been having issues lately. We been arguing cause his Babymama been calling and starting shit between us. I guess she just can't stand that he over here taking care of my kids with me and not there with his kids. That bitch just miserable, cause we both asked her many times to get his sons over here.

Why can't we all just be a big ass family over here. It's hell of room for them to be over here with us. It ain't like they don't know me. I just don't know what she be on. I do not harm kids and my kids definitely don't harm other people kids like that. I just don't get why these other females be so bitter. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I don't know why but I started feeling dizzy. I sat down on the floor of the bathroom and sat there until I was cool. My head was pounding and for some reason I was hot as hell. I just sat down on the toilet and started to pee. Something told me to look down in the toilet. I looked down and all I seen was blood. I was scared. Am I having a miscarriage ?. How in the fuck did I become pregnant if I'm on birth control.

"MONTANA" I yelled. I heard him scramble and run to the bathroom door. He opened the door and I showed him the blood. "Did you miscarry ?" he asked. I just shrug my shoulders, I was in shock. "Well, get cleaned up cause we definitely gotta go to the hospital" he said. He helped me get into the tub and help me clean my self up. I told Karlynn to watch the kids while I got to an appointment cause I didn't want her knowing what happen. Me and Montana got in the car and pulled off. We went to the same hospital I gave birth to all my kids at. I walked in to the nurses station and started talking. "How may I help you ?" asked the nurse. I tired talking but I felt dizzy again. Next thing I knew, I blacked out.

When I woke up, Montana was holding my hand looking sad as hell. I stared at him cause I already knew what happen. "You okay ?" he asked. "Yes, what happen ?" I asked. "I can tell you better than he could" said a doctor. I looked over and it was my doctor , Dr.  Johnson. "Karly, your we're pregnant" he said. I was shocked. "Doc, I'm on birth control" I said. "I know, it's an 1% chance that you can become pregnant" he said. I shook my head. "But, the baby did not survive, you were having a miscarriage when you were bleeding" he added.  "Your uterus is failed" he said. "I know, I been knowing" I added. I shook my head.

I ain't even know I was pregnant to even have a feeling about it . Montana look like he feel a certain way. I mean he knows my whole issue with having kids. I ain't able to have any more. I been hurt for years behind it but , I got enough beautiful children. We waited hours until the doctors came back with the discharge papers. Montana helped me get up and ready to leave to go home. I was feeling down the whole time, I be feeling like shit when I can't hold a baby.

We got in the car and the whole ride there was silent. At a point Montana grabbed my hand and kissed it. I just love him I swear. He just so much of a man, and he do everything for me . We arrived at the house and I walked into my room and laid down. I was just speechless and rather sleep it off then drink. I be tryna better myself.

Karlynn-

I woke up to my phone buzzing and buzzing. I rolled over and picked my phone up. It was Key. I yawned and then answered the phone.
"Hello"
"Wake yo ass up"
"Key, what you want"
"Damn I can't call you ?"
"Key, It's early"
"It's only 12pm"
"That's too early for me"
"Well get up, I gotta take you to go shooting"
"Okay, lemme shower"
"Okay get cute for me bae"
"Bye Key"
I smiled and shook my head when I got off the phone . Key is just so into me right now and I like him so much but I just wanna get to the bottom of him shooting me . I just need closure I swear I do. I am not gonna get over that. Accident or not. I got out of bed and into the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and washed all over my body. I am so tired I don't know why. After my shower I got out and brushed my teeth and did my skin cleaning routine.