9

Happy Birthday Karlynn part 2.

Karly-

I woke up with Breezo laid up on me. I held him tighter and kissed his face. He was knocked out. We both were naked from last night. Last night was amazing and I needed that. I get so tense when I ain't have none in a minute and last night was it. I pulled the cover down and looked at his back. "Damn I fucked him up" I said. I had to pee, but I did not wanna move cause I wanted to be all up under him. I just laid there until I felt him move. I started kissing his face. He woke up smiling.

"Girl stop, it's too early" he said. "Boy it's 1:30 pm" I said. "Damn" he said. "Boy get up I need to pee" I said. "Nahh girl, I love laying on you" he said. "Okay when I piss on you" I said. "Nasty" he said. He got up off me and I climbed out the bed. He smacked my ass hard. "Owww" I said. I smacked his ass back. "Girl don't ever do no gay shit like that" he said. I put my robe on and went to the bathroom. I was pissing so hard. "Damnnn" I said.

I washed my hands after I was done using the bathroom. "Baby you hungry ?" I asked. "Girl you know damn well I'm hungry" said Breezo. "Okay I got you" I said. I went upstairs and walked into the kitchen. The kids must've fixed them something cause I had dishes in my sink. I made me and Breezo some breakfast. I know I gotta get ready by 3pm cause that's around the time the dinner start at Mama D house.

Breezo finally came upstairs with his shorts on and his shirt. "You came up just in time boo" I said. I put his Sandwich on the plate and poured him some orange juice. I sat right next to him at the table and we ate. "Girl I swear you gonna make me marry you"said Breezo. "Nigga what you talking about ?" I asked. "Girl this food so damn good" He said. I laughed.

We finished eating. I cleaned up the kitchen and went to check on the kids. All of them were sleep except of KJ. He was up playing his game. I walked back downstairs and straddled Breezy's lap. "Antonio lets get in the shower together" I said. Breezy moved his phone out his face and laughed. "What you call me ?" He asked. "Antonio" I said. "Girl don't play with me only my mama call me that" she said. "Nigga I'm yo girl so imma call you what I wanna call you" I said. "Breezo is for them hoes" I added. We started cracking up.

"Ight you got it mama" he said. "Come on, I got clothes in my car I'm finna go get it then we can get in the shower" he added. "Well I'm finna run the water and get In so hurry up" I said. I got up off of him and went up to my room and got my clothes ready and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in. I had the water on blazing hot. I started to wash my body. Next thing I know Breezo brung his naked ass in the shower with me. Y'all already know we had sex in the shower. I don't know what it is but me and this boy cannot kept our hands off each other.

Karlynn-

I woke up at 2pm in the afternoon. I couldn't sleep last night cause I was up thinking about my dad. I wonder what things would be like if he was still here. Would Amir even be here ?. Probably not. I just hope I get answers about my dad. I also couldn't sleep last night cause I heard my momma screaming. I forgot her and her boyfriend was still here last night.

Today is my birthday dinner and I should be up getting ready. Today I wanna wear my Chanel dress that I just bought yesterday for my birthday. I gotta look good in this dress because my family taking pictures of me all today at the dinner. I climbed out the bed and got my outfit ready. I don't know why I wanna wear a dress cause y'all know I'm so tomboyish. I got my towels ready and headed to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door. "Mama are you in there" I said. I didn't hear nothing but the shower running. I knocked again. "Yes I'm in here girl" said mama. "Well hurry up ma, I gotta get ready" I said. I went back in my room. I popped my head back out looked at the floor in the hallway and seen a mans shirt on the floor. "Ohh that's why she taking so long" I said. I laughed. Mama nasty and she ain't slick.