13.

Breezo-

Me and Karly dropped lil man off at his grandma house. I ain't never took Karly nowhere. We never went on a date. Yeah, hood niggas go on dates. I stopped at the red light at the intersection. Karly was all in her phone. I just stared at her. She noticed me and looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Don't be rolling your eyes" I said. "Okay don't stare at me" she said. I  laughed. I drove off as the light turned green.

I pulled up at this lake side and we got out and walked around. We was quiet at first until I sparked the conversation. "So when you gon lemme give you baby number 5 ?" I said. Karly looked at me and laughed. "Boy no, I am not having no more babies" she said. "Besides" she added as she looked at me. "You already got 2 that's enough for you" she said. "Why we cant be no big ass family ?" I said. "Me, you, yo 4 and my 2..which makes 6 and we have one more which is 7" I said.

"First of all, that's 7 Hells and 7 Naws" she said. We both busted out laughing. I grabbed her hand as we walked along the lake. "What was he like ?" I asked. "Who my husband ?" She asked. "Yeah, I heard about him being a big drug lord down here but that's about it" I said. She took a deep breath.

    "Kendrick was a protector he ain't let nobody fuck with his family" she said. I looked up at her. "I remember when he first came home from jail and Karlynn was 5 or 6" she added. "I didn't tell him Karlynn was his" she laughed. I gave her that look. "Why you do that ?"I said.  "Well for one I ain't even know him like that, it was a one night stand" she said. I started laughing. "Damnn you was letting niggas smash like that ?" I added. She pushed me.

"Boy don't judge me, I was drunk as fuck and Shidd he wanted to fuck" she said. We both started laughing. "He ever take you to his spots" I asked. "Hell nah, I never wanted him to be in the streets" she said. "But I couldn't stress it cause anything I wanted I got" she added. "He spoiled me to death, all the Chanel and Gucci purses, 2,000 dollar dresses and outfits, I got like 20-25 pair of red bottoms" she added.

After a hour we came back to the car. I lit a blunt and smoked it down a little and gave it to Karly. She took her feet out her sandals and laid them across my lap. She hit the blunt twice and started choking. I laughed. "You good baby" I said. "Yeah" she said. I hit the blunt like 6 times and gave it back to her. I was high as fuck. I grabbed her feet and held them.

"You got some pretty ass feet" I said. She smiled. She looked higher than I was and she was just glowing. Her eyes was blood shot red. "Kiss them" she said. I picked her feet and kissed them on the top. She giggled. "Your nasty" she said. I smiled. She put the blunt out and just sat there with her back against the door. I laughed. "What's so funny" she said.

"You high as hell" I said. She started cracking up. "Hell yeah" she said. "Babe lets go get sum to eat" said Karly. "What you want ?" I asked her. Karly looked around . "Ummmm. I don't know" she said. "How you hungry but don't know what you want ?" I asked. Karly shrugged her shoulder. "Shidd ion even know" she said.

Karly-

Breezo started up the car. We was both higher than a mink coat. I don't even smoke like that so you know I was twice as high as he was. "Let's go to the burger joint" said Breezy. "Okay fine by me" I said. He drove to the next intersection and we sat at the red light . This car drove past I wasn't really paying attention to it. "Hold on... I thought I told his" said Breezo.

All of a sudden Breezo switch to the turning lane and sped behind that car. "Baby what's going on.." I said. "I told my 20 year old nephew to stay away from Karlynn but his bitch ass keep fucking with her" he snapped. "Wait she talking to a 20 year old" I asked. "Yeah I seen her with him one day and I snapped on both of them and told her go home" I said. Karly face got red.

"I'm finna kill her" I said. We pulled up to where they turned. We drove up behind them and seen them kissing each other. "I'm finna beat her ass" I said. "Wait baby, don't.." Breezo said before I  slammed the door. I ran up to the car and snatched the door open.

Karlynn jumped like she was scared. I yanked her by her hair and started hitting her all over her body. "MOM, MOM STOPPP" said Karlynn. "YOU- GOT- ME- FUCKED-UP" I said as I hit her. Breezo ran up and was tryna make me release her hair. "LET ME GO" I snapped. Breezo let me go and stepped back. I pulled Karlynn off the ground and let her go.

"What you grown now huh ?" I said. Karlynn shook her head. "No mom, I'm not grown" she sobbed. I smacked her across the face she held her face and started crying. "Yeah you crying now huh ?" I asked. "YOU OUT HERE WITH THIS GROWN ASS-NIGGA" I snapped as I smacked her again. "YOU PROBABLY FUCKING NOW HUH ?" I said. I grabbed her by her shirt and smacked her even harder.

I drugged her by her shirt to the back door of Breezy car and threw her in the back seat. I slammed the door. I ran up to the boy car. Breezy ran up after me. "BITCH, IF I CATCH YOU AROUND MY DAUGHTER AGAIN... IMMA KILL YOU" I snapped. I seen him reaching. Breezo pushed me out the way and pointed his gun in his face. "Reach for it and imma bless yo ass" he snapped. "Unc this what you on, over sum pussy ?" Said the boy.

"Boy I told you to stay the fuck away from her" said Breezo. "Ight.. I see what you on" said the 20 year old. The boy pulled off fast. We got back in the car and I started cussing Karlynn out. "You being a lil hoe now ?" I said. "HUH!?" I yelled. "No. No mom" she mumbled. I reached back and raised my hand at her. "SPEAK TF UP FOR I SMACK THE FUCK OUT YOU AGAIN" I snapped. "I SAID NO" she yelled.

"IM TIRED OF YOU, YOU BEEN GETTING SMART WITH ME THESE LAST FEW MONTHS" I snapped. "AND I BEEN LETTING YOU SLIDE, BUT NOW ILL BEAT YO SHIT IN IF I EVER TALK BACK AGAIN" I snapped. Breezy shook his head and looked out the window. "Acting like a little hoe, I don't know who you got that shit from" I snapped.

"I got it from you, aint you the reason my dad dead" she snapped. Breezy looked at me with wide eye. "Pull over I'm finna beat her ass" I said. Breezy pulled to the side of the road Karlynn tried to run. I caught up and snatched her by her hair and started smacking and punching her in the face. "Baby, stop" said Breezo. Karlynn was crying and screaming and kicking me . I went into a rage. All my anger came out. And I just beat her and beat her til Breezy snatched me away.

"That's enough, you making her bleed" he said. I looked at Karlynn and her lip was busted and her nose was bleeding. She was holding her eye which had a purple mark under it. Breezy grabbed a towel out her car and gave it to her. We all got back into the car and went to my house. I walked in the house and sat at the table. Karlynn walked up to her room.

"BRING ME YO CAR KEY, YO PHONE, EVERYTHING FOR I BEAT YO ASS AGAIN" I yelled. Breezy just stared at me. He ain't never seen me act crazy like this. Karlynn brought everything all together and then turned around and went upstairs. I went to my room and laid in my bed. Breezy followed me.

After a while of silence Breezy spoke. "You ain't have to beat that girl like that" he said. "You heard what she said to me tho" I said. "She ain't ever finna disrespect me like that again" I said. He laughed. "I ain't even know you beat yo kids ass" he said. " I don't, they some spoiled ass kids they never get whoopings" I added. "But if they disrespect me like that I'll beat they muthafucking ass" I added.

"You knocked my appetite off" said Breezy. I laughed. "Order pizza fuck it" I added. Breezy ordered pizza. We turned Netflix on and watched Sextuplets. Half way through, Breezo was knocked out. The door bell rang. I tapped Breezy. "Baby go get the pizza" I said. He woke up and stretched and walked to the door.

He came back with the pizza and sprite. He licked his lips. "Go get me a cup of ice" I said. Breezy walked back out the room. His phone rang. I looked and it said BM. I shook my head. I answered it. "Yeah hello ?" I said. "Um who is this ?" She answered. It sounded like a Mexican women. "Where is Antonio ?" She asked.

"He stepped away, why it's something wrong with his Kids ?" I asked. "No, he got me pregnant" she said. I paused. "He got you what ?" I asked. "Pregnant" she said. I hung up the phone. I got out the bed and put my shoes on. He got me fucked up. Breezy walked back into the room and stared at me.

I smirked. "Congratulations" I said. "What you mean ? He asked. "You got yo Spanish baby mama pregnant" I said. He looked at me then looked away. I grabbed his keys and pitched them right at his head. "Owww" he said as he held his face.  I started throwing all his shit outta my room. "GET OUT" I said. He grabbed all his shit and left.

I sat on the edge of my bed and just shook my head. Why do I keep running into these type of niggas ?. I just crawled into my bed and went to sleep.