10

Happy Birthday Karlynn Part 3.

Breezy-

We got back to Karly house after a long 25 minute drive. Karly was crying, and Karlynn was crying and KJ was super mad. Karly opened the door, threw her sandals and walked in the kitchen. She was a mess. Tears all down her face messing up her eyeliner. Her hair was all over her face. "Mama" Said Amir her youngest son. "Amir not tonight, go lay down" she said. He crossed his arms and ran up the stairs to his room. I felt sorry for lil man. I sat at the table and put my head down.

I looked up and Karly was pouring her a big ass glass of Vodka. I got up and walked over to her and snatched it outta her hand and poured it out. "Fuck you do that for ?" She asked. "Nah shorty you ain't finna be in here drinking you got these kids" I said. She reached in the cabinet and grabbed the bottle and I snatched it and broke it on the floor. "Get out my house" she said. "I'm not going no where" I said. She walked away from me and I grabbed her hand. She snatched away from me. "Don't touch me" she said.

I just know she needed me to hold her she just was to hurt to admit that she need me to hold her. I stepped in front of her and hugged onto her tight. "Let me go" she said. I heard her crying and sniffing. I just held her til I felt her body give in. "It's okay, cry that shit out baby" I said. "Why you ain't tell me you went through all of that ?" I asked. I walked her to the couch and held her in my arms. "Antonio I don't want you to judge me okay" she sobbed.

"I'm not baby, talk to me" I said. "I didn't tell you none of this cause I didn't want you judging me off of my past" she said. "Me and my husband was on and off having problems, so I was fucking with Amir's dad" she added. I looked at her. " I knew Amir's dad loved me, but I didn't know he'll be crazy enough to kill my husband to be with me" she added. I shook my head. "And Vanessa's fiancé was his brother so he found out that Amir's dad killed his brother and killed him"she said. "Damn" I said. "Now me and Vanessa fell out over this shit" she said. I shook my head.

"My husband Kendrick was in these streets hard, he had money, he was always in and outta town and buying me expensive shit" she said. She stopped crying and start smiling. "He never let me pay for anything when I was out with him and man he protected his family like no other" she added. I looked at her. "Amir's dad was a bitch" she said. She started crying again. "Cause he knew if he would've stepped to my husband, he would've killed him" she said. "But nahh he wanna set him up, in a fake ass drug deal"she added.

"I told my boy about the streets" she said. She put her head on my chest. "It's all my fault" she said. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "Baby, ain't nun of this your fault" I said. "Don't blame this on yourself, you stronger then that" I said. "Now I gotta deal with my daughter and son" she said. "They'll be okay baby, just talk to them and tell them the truth" I said.

Karly stopped crying and stared into the ceiling. I stared into open space just thinking about all the shit I heard at Karly people house. So that's what happened to that man she was married to. I ain't know he was that big time drug dealer that I heard use to live here. My peoples told me about him sum time ago. I will not judge her for none of this though. To me she the perfect one, she been through too much hurt for me to even judge her for that shit.

Karlynn-

Soon as I got in the house I ran into my room. I screamed into my pillow. I was crying hard. I was a mess. Why didn't she tell me ?. Amir's dad killed my dad and I didn't even know. I got up and grabbed my phone. I looked in my call log and Seen B-Crazy's  number. "I don't remember having his number" I said. I texted him and sat my phone back down. I wiped my tears and looked at the picture of me and my dad when I was 6. The picture been sitting on my dresser for years.