24.

Karly-

Montana is back from his tour. I am so excited to see him. His Babymama Jasmine is pregnant, well she has been leaving more often then I Been expected and asking me to watch the kids. I been watching them for her cause by any means do what you gotta do and mothers need breaks sometimes.

Anyways, I woke up to the sound of keys. Montana was coming in my room taking his hoodie off and his bag. "Dadddy" I said as I got up and jumped on him. We kissed so passionately, then hugged for a while. "I missed you" I said. "I missed my baby too" he said as he squeezed me tight. He let me down and I still was right in his face.

"How was the tour ?" I asked. "It was great man, I wish you could come with me to see how I have the crowd" he said. "I bet you were amazing too" I said as I smiled. "I was cause now my management is looking at doing me another tour in like 4 months" he said. "Good that's exactly what you need" I said. "Where's the kids ?" Asked Montana. "Well Kj in his room probably sleep, Khadija is with her grandma and Amir is coming home today" I explained. "Omg , he is huh ?" Asked Montana. "Yeah baby, I just can't wait haven't really been able to sleep, but I know I probably will barely sleep especially because of his condition and me worrying would he through the night" I said.

"Baby, don't you talk like that" said Montana. He came to the bed and sat very close to me and looked in my eyes. "We gone get through this and we gon make sure he recovers" said Montana. "Okay" I said with teary eyes. Montana kissed me and then gave me a hug. I sniffed back tears. I think I can do this with the support of my man and my oldest daughter.

Montana unpacked his bag and placed his clothes in his side of the dresser. I also seen he had new bags of stuff. "Baby you went shopping ?" I asked. "Yeah I had to hit the mall in Memphis, Tennessee, then I had to hit up the pricy stores in New York and I got you a gift too baby" he explained. "Gift" I said as I sat up and smiled. "What is it ?" I asked. "Close your eyes" he said. I closed my eyes. I felt a soft Pat on the bed as if a box was placed in front of me.

"Okay now open your eyes" he said. I opened my eyes and it was a Christian Louboutin box in front of me. "Omg some Red Bottoms ?" I said as I smiled. I open the box and it was some black and red ombré heels. They were so gorgeous. "Oh my goodness, these are so nice baby" I said excitedly. I gave Montana a hug and another kiss. "Thanks" I said. "Anything for my queen" he said.

I picked up one of the heels and put it on my foot and then put the other one on the other foot. "Yeah baby these was a good pick" I said as I stood up and walked around my room in them. "Yeah I knew you would like them" said Montana. Montana started walking towards me. "Now you gotta find a good dress or something cause we going out to celebrate tonight" said Montana. I hugged on Montana and looked in his eyes. "Baby you know Amir is coming home later today" I said. "Oh yeah, you just said that" said Montana.

"Well" I said before I reached up and kissed Montana on the lips. "Karlynn suppose to be coming over to help with Amir" I said. "So I mean we can possibly still go out to celebrate, I just have to ask her" I added. "Okay bet"he agreed. I stuck my tongue out at Montana sexually. "Can I like... have sum of my man ?" I asked. Montana smiled and looked so sexy. Montana pulled his shirt off. "Mmm mm mm, I got no Business being with you boa" I teased.

Montana always has had the nicest body I ever seen and he was tatted up. "Oh so what, this a role play a sum ?" Asked Montana. I giggled a lil bit, then I pulled my robe off which had me left in my matching bra and pantie set. I slid down the bed and put my leg up against his shoulder. "I mean let's hurry up before yo wife gets home"I pretended. Montana grabbed my leg and kissed it, he then got closer to my body and I got chills. And We had the most passionate sex we have ever had.

My love for this man is unreal, like I am deeply in love with him. He has seen me through everything and I been there for me and my kids. Yall might think I am crazy, but marriage is considerable. I honestly wish our baby survived, cause I wanna be a family.