1.

Hey,

I'm Karlynn Davidson. I'm 16 years old and I am from Atlanta Georgia, born and raised. My mother use to be a famous singer back when I was like 5 or 6 years old. My dad passed when I was 11 or 12. That hurt me a lot. I remember when I first found my dad. I was five and the day of my birthday was when he got out of jail. My mom didn't even tell me about my dad until he came home from jail. I heard stories about my dad being a drug lord and having a big house and hell of cars. My Uncle Drock told me and KJ(Kendrick jr). A lot of stories about our dad, but nobody ever told us how he died. I only know that somebody shot him during a "drop" and that was that.

Everytime I ask about it, my mom tells me to forget about it. I wish she would tell me. It ain't like it will hurt to know who killed my father. Shit I'm almost grown anyways, she gotta tell me one way or another. I grew up rich. I had everything as a kid. I was spoiled and still is spoiled, but I don't like being rich. When I date boys, I feel like they only want me because my momma is a singer and that I be coming to school everyday with a fresh new pair of shoes and new purses and everything I want. Shit my first car for my sweet 16 was a Porsche. My momma spent 500, 000 on my car. It don't start up with the key it's a push to start.

I hate being the rich kid. My little brother KJ loves it. He brags to his little friends on how rich he is and what his mom buys him. I don't. Honestly I sneak to the hood where my friend Keisha lives. I hang around her and her older brothers. They call me "The rich lil bitch" in the hood where Keisha lives. That gets beyond annoying when I hear that.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off on my phone. I grabbed my clothes out and headed to the bathroom. It's the first day of my Junior year in Highschool. I'm not all excited. I been going to College Park Highschool since freshman year, so coming to this school was never a surprise. I took a shower and then got out and brushed my teeth. My momma knocked on the bathroom door. "Lynn hurry up in that bathroom na' I got to be at work early today," she said. "Yes ma'am," I said. I threw my ponytail up in a top-knot bun and slicked my edges down.  I left out the bathroom and got my bag ready.

My momma got me a Custom made Chanel backpack with my name on it from the Chanel Owner. Do not ask me how she got a Chanel backpack, I still wonder. "LYNN, DONT THINK YOU FINNA GET IN THAT CAR AND NOT TAKE MY SON WITH YOU" my mom yelled. I rolled my eyes. "I'm tired of taking him to school" I whispered. I walked out of my room and went to K.J's room. He was sitting in there playing his game. "If you want a ride you better come on" I said as I crossed my arms. He got up and grabbed his backpack and we headed downstairs. "AHT, Dont y'all touch that door without kissing ya momma goodbye" said my mom. I rolled my eyes again.

"Bye mama, love you" said KJ as he kissed and hugged momma. "Bye now baby, be good at that school don't make me come up there" she said. I walked up to my momma and kissed her one time and walked to the door. "Now Karlynn, you bring your ass straight home cause you know you gotta watch Khadija, and Amir. I shook my head. "Momma but I had plans" I said. "Well you heard what I said, plans cancelled or you can hand me them keys" she said. I crossed my arms. "Fine" I said. I turned around and left out the door.

Me and KJ got in the car and we headed toward his school. I called up Keisha and put her on my car speaker. "Hey bitchh" answered. "Wassup hoe" I said. "What your rich ass wearing today" she asked. "Sweat pants and a T-shirt and my crocs" I said. "Girl it's picture day, why you ain't go all out ?" She asked. "Keish, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't dress up like that" I said. "Whatever" she said. "So you coming over after school or what ?" She asked. "Nah I gotta go home and watch Amir and Khadija" I said. "Damn, moms got you baby sitting again ?" She asked. "Girl yeah, like I'm some type of daycare center" I snapped. We started laughing.

"Okay girl see you in class, I gotta holler at my man" she said. "Ight bitch" I said. We hung up. "You do not talk like that at home" said KJ. "Boy mind yo damn business" I snapped. "I'm telling mama" he said. "Go head snitch, mama's boy" I taunted. "Whatever skank" he said. I looked over at him and laughed. "What's so funny whore" he said. "Ouu you better not say that no more" I said. After a few minutes  we arrived at College park Academy, a Junior high school. KJ is in 7th grade. "Bye, I love you" I said as he got out the car. He didn't even say it back he slammed the door and went inside the school.