4.

600 Breezy-

Wassup jo,

My Name is Antonio Valentino King, but y'all might now me as the rapper "600 Breezy". I was born and Raised in Chicago, Illinois. I been rapping for as long as I know. I was always into the streets, I mean that's kinda what it was like back then. The streets raised me but I found my way out. I recently just had a mixtape release party the other night. I am so mad it got shot up. It seems like I could never do nothing productive with out getting shot at.

I met Karly at a party in Chicago a long time ago. She was sitting in another V.I.P looking fine as hell. I bought her a drink but the bartender said Karly said she couldn't drink it, but thanks. I even worked up enough courage to talk to her, but she didn't really want to talk to me. Later I found out she was pregnant and married to some drug lord that got killed 3 years ago. So I left her alone. I invited her to my barbecue today. She pulled up looking good as hell. She a slim thick shorty with them premium buns that be bouncing when she walk.

"Come on so you can meet my momma" I said as I grabbed Karly's hand. I walked over to my mom who was standing next to my uncle. My Uncle was barbecuing the food for us. "Mama, this Karly" I said. My mother smiled. "Hello, I'm Karly " said Karly. "Aww baby, my name is Ms. King" she said. "But since you kicking it with my son, I'm mama to you child" she said. I looked suprised. My momma never said that to any other female I've bring around her. Shit, my babymama's still call her "Ms King".

Me and Karly walked over to where my dumb ass cousins were sitting. "Damnn Cuzzo, That's you" said my Cousin Lil Von. "Sum like dat" I said. "Some like what ?" Asked Karly. I laughed, licked my lips then looked back at her. "Aye shorty you know what's going on" I said. Karly laughed. Me, Karly and Lil go. Was kicking it and talking about a lot of crazy shit.

Next thing I know, my crazy ass Babymama pull up. "ANTONIO!!!" She yelled. I shook my head. I got up off the picnic bench and walked toward her. "Why haven't you been answering the phone ?" She asked. "Girl cause you been calling for no reason" I said. "No reason ?" She asked. "Look don't start with me" I said. "Imma take my son and you can go" I said. I reached and grabbed my son out her arms. A.J was knocked out.

Karly-

Tell me why, Breezy's rachet ass, stiff ponytail ass Babymama pull up. Niggas just be fucking anything these days. I was sitting at the table talking to Lil Von, Breezo's cousin. "So what's it like out here ?" Asked Lil Von. "Well it's nice to be honest, ain't no hood rat shit , no police, nun of that shit" I said. "Ohh word ?, cuzzo lowkey got the plug out here fasho" he said. Breezo walked passed us with a little boy over his shoulder. The little boy looked just like him, but a lil darker.

"Awwn, that's your son ?" I asked. He stopped and got closer. "Yeah this my little soldier" he said. "Awwn" I said. I got us and rubbed his face. Breezo son has to be like 10 months old. "HOLD UP" said the Babymama. The Babymama got out the car again and walked up towards where we were standing. "Um breezy, who tf is she ?" Asked his Babymama. "Why you all in my business ?" He asked. "Don't worry about who tf I am" I snapped. Breezo gave lil Von the baby and stepped in front of me. "What bitch ?" Said the Babymama. "Aye Shaniqua, stepp tf back" he said. "Nah that hoe talking smart" she said.

I popped my head around Breezy. "Bitch I ain't scared of you, what you wanna do ?" I asked her. "Breezy you better keep yo rachet ass sperm buckets in check" I said to Breezy. "It's alright, me and my bitches gon fuck her up" said Shaniqua. "And imma shoot every last one of y'all house up, fucking with her" breezy snapped. I stuck my tongue out at her. The baby-mama got in the car and drove off. "Aye don't be arguing with irrelevant ass hoes" said Breezo.

"Nigga please, that hood rat had me fucked up" I said. "Nah fr, I hate a ghetto ass female" he said. He stared into my eyes. " I need you to be classy, like always, you feel me ?" He said. "Okay okay I see where yo head at" I said. He smiled and licked his lips. I smiled. Man that man is so sexy. Lord knows what I'll do to him.

After a hour of talking, laughing and flirting with Breezy, his mama said the food was done. I made Amir and Khadija's plate and sat them down next to me. Karlynn, Keisha and K.J made their plates and sat across from me and my babies. After Breezy made him a plate he came and sat next to me. "Mama so this yo new boo ?" Asked Karlynn. I held a napkin up to my face and laughed. Breezy looked at Karlynn and laughed. "What you know about a boo ?" Asked Breezy. We all started laughing. "I know a lot" said Karlynn.

I kept eating my food and listening to Karlynn run her big mouth. "Well you must be my momma boo, don't no man be having my momma smiling at her text messages" she said. I turned my head and smiled. Breezy looked over at me. "Ouuuuuu" said Keisha. I looked at Breezy he was smirking and shaking his head. "Well, Mouth of the South" I said. We all started laughing.

After we ate, Breezy showed me around his house. "Ouuu, I'm coming over yo house to get in yo jacuzzi" I said as I looked at his indoor jacuzzi. He laughed. "You ain't gotta a cuzzi' at yo crib ?" He asked. "Yeah but it ain't all hooked up like yours" I said. "Plus, I ain't have nobody to...yo know, use it with" I said. He laughed. "I mean, you can come use mine anytime" he said. Karlynn came walking up to me. "Mama, is we going home ?" She asked. Amir was sleeping on her shoulder. I kissed him on his head.

"Yeah Tell them kids to get in the car" I said. She walked off. "Damn, you leaving me mama ?" Breezy Said.  Yeah I gotta go home to my nagging ass kids" I said. We laughed. Breezy stood against the wall and pulled my hand until I reached his body. My chest was pounding. I was nervous. He hugged onto me tight, then grabbed my ass as he let me go. I pushed him and he walked me to my car. I made sure my kids where ready and I got in the driver seat.

Breezy came to my window. "Text me mama, shit I might call tonight" he said. "Okayyyy" I said. I pulled off. We got home in like 5 minutes. I put Amir to sleep. I didn't really feel like cooking so I ordered some pizza for us and put on a movie for Khadija, and I sat in my big ass bed. I went down my instafeed. I seen pictures that Breezy posted. I lurked on his page. "Mannn, he is so sexyyy" I said. I laid in the bed and threw my phone on the charger. I was worn out.