17.

Karlynn-

"LYNN YOU GOT THIS JAIL MAIL FROM THIS BOY!!" Momma yelled. I jumped up out of my bed and ran down the stairs. Mama looked at me like I was crazy. "Girl you just so bubbly" she said. I reached my hand out for her to give it to me and she put it against her chest. "You better not be talking like you grown in these letters with that boy" she said. "Mom this is my future husband" I said in my head. "Mom I'm not can I please get my mail ?" I asked. As soon as that letter hit my hand I ran up into my room. I was eager and thirsty to open that mail cause I been waiting for his letters.

I sat on my bed and ripped open the letter and smiled when I seen hearts around my name. He so hood but he a lover boy. The letter said:

Hey Girl,

Thanks for writing me, you know I ain't got that many people that write me everyday so that was nice of you. And yes gurl I'm tryna be on some better shit when I get out, it might take some time but I will get it eventually. Don't worry about yo ugly lil friend, she always be so sold to that lil nigga of hers. I miss them nights when we was outside in your car. You got it all made I wish I was riding in a foreign, shit I ain't even got no car. Thanks , not to many people say they believe in me, shit my own mama ain't say that to me. And you know yo head is huge you can't even talk blow pop.

Keyair.

I hugged the letter. Ughhhh I'm so sprung and I can't even see him. I wish I could go down there but I don't want my momma around. I wish I was 18. I miss him so much. I can't wait he get out right in the summer too. I gotta make sure I look so fine everyday cause imma make him fall for my young ass. I been wanting him for the longest. I even want him to take my virginity too but I'm scared cause he look like he got a big old thang. I know y'all probably like "girl yo mama gon beat yo ass", but shit I'm not worried.

If my mamma beat my ass then let it be beat. I looked around for my notebook and found it in my drawer. I'm bout to write him back. I said:

Hey boy,

I just got yo letter. Yeah I believe in you, I know you could do better and I would do anything to make sure you believe in yourself. Anyways I'm happy you get out in the summer time. Are you gonna still hang out with them "friends" of yours? Or hang with me ? I'm just wondering. Keisha still ain't been hitting me up, imma have to choke slam her crazy ass. Nah but, I'm curious . And I wanna know something.. would you ever even talk to me ? Or do you look to me as a sister but you know we ain't related . I'm just curious cause this crush for you Is crazy. I hope that I'm not being to weird but write me back big head.

Love

Karlynn.

I sat the letter on top of my dresser. I read it over and over just to make sure I'm making since. I know he prolly say no or whatever comes with it but I'll take the rejection.. I think. I lay in my bed and stare to the ceiling I start Daydreaming about being with him. I smile in the midst of it all. "Ughh I don't know why I'm so sprung on him" I said to myself. "Is it cause he fine, how he talk, how he walk or what is it ?" I asked my self. 

After I snapped out of my daydream I got ready for a shower. Today is one of my chill days. I need to do my homework when I'm done. I took all my clothes off and put my robe on. I grabbed my dry off rag and walked in the bathroom. I put music on and turned on the shower. I thought about Keyair the whole time I was showering. I still don't know what makes me want him so bad but I'm ready to be his girl.

Karly-

I ain't even Recap y'all on what happen the other night with Montana. I didn't mean to fuck him I was drunk that's all I'm gonna say. Don't judge me but I was tipsy and I was freaky as fuck. I don't know what I was thinking cause he damn near killed me with that big ass thang. I mean y'all my legs are sore my vagina is sore too. Anyways this what happen.