6

A few months later...

Karly-

I woke up in Breezo's arms. Me and him had gotten so close lately. I mean we never established that we where dating, he just been telling everybody that I'm his "Girl". I love it though. I kissed him until his eyes opened. "Girl, stop doing that shit" he said. "Or what ?" I asked. He stretched for a minute then grabbed me and kissed me. "Stop kissing me like that before I put sum in you" he said. "Ouuu daddy" I said. He looked at me and smiled.  We started laughing. He smacked my ass hard. "Owww" I said. "Can you cook for me ?" He asked me. "Ohh Hell yeah" I said. I put my feet in his big ass slippers and walked down to his kitchen.

I looked around until I seen a pan. I started cooking pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs and rice. After a few minutes the food was almost finished. "BABY" I yelled. "WASSUP" he answered. "DO YOU LIKE CHEESE ON YOUR EGGS" I yelled. "HELL YEAH" he answered. I started cooking his eggs and putting cheese on it.

Breezo-

Karly cooking me some breakfast right now. Me and her been vibing lately. I swear that's my girl. Everytime I'm gone she all over my mind. I'm not no lover boy or nun of that shit though. I gotta know and feel like she solid before I feel like she my wife. I walked down the stairs and smiled as I walked in the kitchen. I rubbed on her fat ass. Karly was thick as hell in these shorts. I grabbed her from the back and hugged onto her. "Don't make me mess up this food" she said. "I'm sorry boo, you just slugging" I said as I smacked her ass. "Stop, come on now go sit down" she said. "Damn Auntie" I said.

She handed me my plate. I was looking at that plate like granny cooked it. We both started eating. "Mmmm Mann"I said. Karly threw down with that food. "Damn girl, you cook like granny" I said. She smiled. "Damn never thought I'll meet a girl that can cook" I said. "Boy I'm 3o sum years old, I better be able to cook" she said. I laughed. Karly walked over to my tv and turned on some music.

I put my plate away. Karly started washing the dishes. "Why you always cleaning up in my house ?" I asked. "Boy yo house finna stay clean long as I'm here" she said. "that's all you be doing at home ?" I asked. "Basically" she said. "Good, I love a women who clean up and make sure everything good in the house" I said. "Nigga marry me then" she said. I laughed. Karly walked up and muffed me. I grabbed her and picked her up. "Stop playing wimme" I said. She smiled. "What we got planned today?" She asked. "Shiddd, I gotta go take care of some business at the trap and shit" I said. "Can you take me home den ?" She asked. I was thinking about her riding with me but I ain't never let a female know where my trap was at.

Karlynn-

"Girl Keyair is in jail" said Keisha. My eyes got wide. I was on FaceTime with Keisha. I haven't seen Keyair since the day he saved me from B-crazy. "What did he even do ?" I asked. "Robbery" she said. I shook my head. "Omg, what imma do now ?" I asked. Keisha shrug her shoulders. "You better not fuck with that nigga b-crazy" she said. "Why ?, is he really that bad ?" I asked. "Girl he be drugging females" she said. "Keyair said the same thing" I said. "Well then listen" she said. I rolled my eyes. Well what imma do cause you know I don't like boys my age" I said. "Why not ?"  Asked Keisha.

I sat up straight on my bed. "For one... their immature" I said. Keisha shook her head. "For two, I like my niggas mature" I said. Keisha bursted out laughing. "Okay okay" she said. Keisha paused me. "Keisha you gotta put me on" I said. "With who ?" She asked. "One of yo friends" I said. "I'll see who I got for you" she said. "Well let me call you back" she added. "Alright" I said. She hung up and I looked up at my ceiling.

Ughhhh . Now what ?. Keyair is in prison and I'm just single and ready to mingle. I'm not waiting on him, shit I'm grown. I scroll through my newsfeed on Facebook. I came across this picture of Keyair "Free Key" I read. It was sum girl who posted it. I think it was his girlfriend. He looked so sexy in that picture. I saved it in my phone. "Ugh Key when you gon be my man ?" I asked him in my head. "Fine ass" I said smiling.