12

Breezo-

I woke up in the middle of the night with Karly on my chest knocked out sleep. I hugged her tight and kissed her head. It was raining hard as hell outside. I heard the rain hitting the window. We still was laid in Karly guest bed in the basement. I felt Karly shift in her sleep, then she finally popped her head up. Her hair was all up in her face. She scooted up to my face and kissed me.

"Girl don't be kissing me with yo nasty mouth" I said. "Boy you be kissing me after you nan ate my pussy all the time" she snapped. I smacked my lips and smiled. "And I'll do it again" I said. "Baby come on we going upstairs in my room" she said. We walked through the house butt ass naked. I was looking at Karly ass the whole way. She so fucking thick man. I love her body. She got stretch marks everywhere and got that pregnancy stomach. But her body still banging.

Her body still coke bottle shaped. Man I wish I would've got with her back then. She would've had my baby. Matter fact she would've had all my babies. We walked in her room and laid in her bed. She cuddled up on my chest. "You got yo tubes tied foreal ?" I asked. "Nah, I just got that birth control in my arm" she said. "I can't hold a baby anyway" she said. "I almost bled to death having my last baby" she added.

"Why ?" I asked. She got silent for a minute then she sighed. "I was raped when I was younger" she said. I stared at the ceiling. "My Mom was on drugs real bad and men use to come in and out our house" she added. I held her tighter. "And one time my mom just up and offered me for sum drugs and the man raped me so bad that he fucked up my uterus" she said. I shook my head. "Damn" I said.

"Doctors said my uterus might fail if I have another baby" she said. "Amir was a miracle" I said. "I had to have him early" she said. "Why you ask" she said. She straddled me. "You tryna give me a baby ?" She said. "Hell yeah" I said. "We can still practice" she said. She rubbed up against my dick. I bit my lips. "Girl you nasty" I said. She moved her body against me. "Stop girl" I said. "Make me" she said.

I grabbed her up and sat her on top of my dick and pounded her from underneath. Her eyes rolled back. "Uhhhh, okayyyy okay" she moaned. I didn't stop I kept going. I felt her legs going weak and her body shaking. "You finna bust ain't you" I asked. She couldn't even talk she had her mouth wide open and she was breathing heavy. I kept stroking her with the same rhythm I did not stop. "Fuck" she finally said. She came all up on my shit. "Damnnnn" I said.

She looked at me and smiled. "damn I haven't felt that in a minute" she said. I laughed. I flipped her over and looked into her eyes. "I'm finna make love to you" I said. She looked at me and smiled. She pulled me by my face and started slobbing me down. I Stuck it inside her and stroked her as we kissed. She was moaning but not too loud cause her kids would hear. Her shit was so wet like wetter then it ever been when I fuck her. I felt my self about to nut and we just started. I pulled out and started sucking and kissing on her titties and her whole body.

Karly-

Breezy is making love to me for the first time and it feel so good. "I love your body" he whispered. I rolled back my eyes as he made his way to my pussy. I rubbed his head and lifted up my leg. "Right there" I moaned. That man was eating the fuck outta my pussy. "Okay okay" I moaned. I tried pushing his head up. He did not stop. "Daddy I'm finna cum" I said. I tried pushing him away but he only gripped my thick ass thighs tighter. I arched my back up and I came all over his face.

He lifted his face and his mouth was soaked in my juices. Chin was dripping and his sexy ass was smiling. I laid back I couldn't even move. He wiped his face and kissed me and then laid ontop of me and stroked me. I held on to him and kissed on his neck. "Breezy" I moaned his name. "What girl" he said. He started kissing me again. "I love you" I said. He whispered in my ear "I love you too baby".