25.

Karly-

It's been 2 weeks and it's been hard no lie. I still can't get ova the fact that Montana was cheating on me this whole time and made this baby in my damn house. I am heartbroken but I'm not down anymore. I am ready to be focused on myself and my kids who need me the most.

Amir is getting better by the day. The doctors said he will not need the feeding tube anymore if his health approves in the next 2 months. That ain't shit but music in my ears. I love my son so much. That's my only chocolate chip in the cookie jar. The baby.

I got up and went straight to Amir's room. Amir was tryna pull himself up off the side of his bed. "Amir, baby you gotta lay down" I said. "Mhm mmm"he shook his head. Amir has been tryna stand back up for the past week and a half. My baby is a fighter.

I let him stand all the way up and he smiled at me when he did it. I started crying. "That's my baby" I said. I was so proud of him. "You gonna be better soon Mir mir" I said. Amir reached up to me and I hugged him. "I love you son" I said. "Mmm mmm" he mumbled with the oxygen in his throat. I kissed him and wiped my tears.

I laid him back down and started prepping his feeding tube and fed him. I gave him some of his pain medicine and hummed to him until he fell asleep. I walked back into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. "Mama ?" said Khadija. "Yeah Di di" answered. "I need me some more Barbie's cause it ain't enough people at her concert" said Khadija. I started laughing.

"Okay imma get you more Barbie's" I said. "MA!!" Called KJ. "Yeah Junior" I said. "I need that PS5"he said. "Okay where are y'all grades at ?" I asked. "Ma come on.. you know my grades good" said KJ. I laughed cause he sounded just like his dad. "Okay I'll see what I can do" I said. "Bet" he said. "Y'all go wash them hands and come back in the kitchen for breakfast" I said to Kj and Khadija.

I heard them go wash their hands and one by one they walked down the stairs and sat down to their plate. I made them bacon, eggs, French toast, grits and sausage. "Mmm" I said as I pulled out the cinnamon rolls out the oven. I let them sit for like 5 mins, then I started to put the icing on them.

I sat them down at the table and grabbed my hot tea and sat down with the kids. We said grace and started eating immediately after. "Mama, where is Montana and that lady that lived in our basement ?" Asked KJ. "Long gone" I said. "He left you for her ?" Asked KJ. "You can say that" I said. "That's cold" said Kj. "It's okay ma, you don't need a man around here" he said.

I laughed. "And why is that ?" I asked. "I'm all the man you need round here" he added. I started laughing. "Okay Junior I hear you" I said. We all finished our food. The kids went upstairs and I washed the dishes. I then poured me more tea and sat down in the living room to watch some tv.

Karlynn-

"Karlynn Jackson" said the medical assistant. I felt my legs go numb. I am at the doctors office. Y'all my period still ain't came yet. I am here to get a pregnancy test. I walked back to where the medical assistant was. "Okay step here and I'll check your weight" she said. My weight went up a lil bit. "Okay and your height" she said as she pointed to this measurement pole. She took my height.

"Okay, follow me to your room" she said. We walked back and passed a few doors in the doctors office. I sat down. "So eat brings you here today ?" She asked. "I might be pregnant" I said. "Okay, any symptoms ?" She asked. "No period, vomiting constantly and cravings" I listed. "Okay" she said.

"Okay time to take your vitals" she said. I took my hoodie off and put my arm in the blood pressure machine and the lady took my blood pressure and put a thermometer under my tongue and clip on my finger . After a few minutes the machine beeped.