27.

Karlynn:

I woke up and I felt terrible. I have lost my voice, my throat hurts and I feel like I got the chills or sum. Something aint right. I rose up and grabbed my phone after it buzzed. It was a text from Meechie fine ass. Damn, I forgot I am a drug dealer now. I know Ace ain't gonna let me stay home this ain't no regular 9-5. Meechie texted and said:

Meechie- Good Morning lil mama, I'll be there at 11 b ready

I laid back down and laid my phone back down. "Knock Knock, get up sleeping beauty.. your baby daddy is here" said mama as she opened my room door. I didn't move a muscle because what the hell do he want. I stayed in bed. "Ma, tell him to leave cause I am not feeling well" I said as shifted in my bed. "See that's why you need me to take care of you" said Keyair as he walked in my room. I rolled my eyes so hard I wanted them to fall into my hand so I could shake them like dice and gamble this nigga out my life. "Oh my god, mom not today...please" I said as I looked at my mom. "TALK !!" she yelled as she walked away and shut my door. Keyair widened his eyes then came and sat on my bed. "Look, I ain't come to bug you about our baby lynn, I just wanted to talk to you" he said as he started to look sad. I sighed, "Its Miss White ?" I said as I sat up and held my heart. I hope he is not finna tell me she ain't make it. "Nah she een dead a nun she just real weak and just got out of surgery and she wanna see you" said Keyair. I let out a sigh of relief. "You told her?" I asked. "That you pregnant?" he asked. Keyair sighed and rubbed his face. "Nah, I ain't tell her" he said. I twisted my face up in confusion. "Why not?" I asked. He shook his head. "Cause you know her rules, that lady a fucking flip if she find out" he said. I sat up in my bed and crossed my arms. "So lemme get this right" I said. Keyair fixed his shirt. "You ain't told yo mama about this baby?" I asked. "You just heard me say that lady gon flip" he said. I smirked.

"And lemme guess.. You want me to tell her?" I said. "Yeah, you know she don't like me like how much she like you" he said. I started laughing. "Scary ahh nigga" I said. We both started laughing. "Ight, I got chu" I said. "Lynn, look" said Keyair. I looked at him grab something out his pocket. It was a bigger ring box than the one he got me. "Keyyyy, see no cause you took my last one and-" I said before I was interupted by his kiss. We started kissing so slowly. I aint finna front like I aint miss his lips. I pulled my face back from his. "Nah, see look.. I can't be doing this" I said. "Why?" said Keyair as he gazed in my eyes. "You a cheater, you fucked a bitch on me" I said. "I ain't get to, you caught me" he said. I got mad. "Get out" I said. "No chill, chill ma I ain't een mean it like dat" said Key as he hugged on me. "I mean like, basically I was finna do that but when you busted in and beat our ass It was ova" he explained. "why was a bitch in your room tooted the fuck up anyways if we on a so called break" I said as I made quotation marks with my fingers. Keyair began to look salty.

"Right" I said rolling my eyes. "But you can't talk, you riding around with my opps and shit" he said. "You know I'm MBGK" he said as he threw down the set. "Watch that shit, cause I'm damn near MBG" I said. Keyair twisted his face up and sat the ring box down on my bed. He then crossed his arms. "What you mean by that?" asked Keyair. "Just what it sound like" I said as I grabbed my ski mask with MBG on it. "You running drugs for ACE ?" he asked me "SHHH" I said. "You loud as fuck, my momma don't know that" I said. "I'm telling, cause you got me fucked up putting you and my baby in harms way" he said. "You not finna tell shit" I said as I put my finger on his forehead" I said. "Or I'mma tell ya mama you selling drugs too" I smiled. Key shook his head. "You need to stay from them, I'm suprised you got in the gang.. from what I heard, bitches get fucked in" he said. "Yeah well I ain't have to up no pussy for a spot, Ace knows my daddy so I guess you can call that grand fathered in" I said as I smiled. "Yeah Ight, don't get fucked up" he said.

I rubbed Keyair's eye. He still had the scar under his eye from when I threw that metal pole and it hit him. "Damn" I said. "Yeah you abused me" he said faking like he was crying. I punched him lightly. "Stop playing" I said. "I'm sorry" I said as I kissed under his eye and rubbed it. "Nah I'm sorry" Said Keyair. "So I mean, wassup.. like can I be with my family" he said as he rubbed on my belly and smiling. I smirked. "Look, I'mma think about it" I said. "Gurl, look you my wife na" he said. "I am not yo wife boa" I said. "You gonna be, watch" said Keyair. "My son not finna be no bastard like me" he added. "Yo son?" I asked. "Yeah my son" he said. "Boy no, this ya daughter" I said flipping my hair. "Nah that's about to be my son" he said. "Whatever" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Well since we coo now" I said. "You need to watch old boy who you came to my house with to get your stuff" I added. Keyair looked confused. "Who?" he asked. "Boy the nigga you came to my house with, with the Ski mask on" I explained. "Aww you talm bout S.G" he said. "Bruh be been trying fuck with you a sum?" asked Keyair. "No, NO" I said. "Cause I aint gon cap I'll smoke his bitch ahh bout my babymama bruh" he snapped. "Nah, you need to watch him, he hang around the gang" I added. Keyair eyes got wide. "Damn, I'm finna have to kill his ahh" he said.