15

Karlynn-

I woke up to the police outside my house . I got up and looked in my moms room and seen blood everywhere. "MOM" I yelled. I walked outside. And seen my mom crying and holding on to a man. The police pulled off and she and the man was walking up to the house. Mama was limping. She then bursted out crying and he just picked her up.

I started crying hard. "Mom, what wrong with you" I asked. She looked at me and cried harder. I just cried harder. Some people came and cleaned up her floor and threw away her sheets. I went back in my room and grabbed my picture of daddy and hugged it.

Karly-

I woke up in the hospital. I looked around and Montana was looking into my eyes. "You good mama ?" He asked. I just bursted out in tears. He started hugging me hard as hell. The doctor came in and told me they did a rape kit and that I started to hemorrhage.

The doctor said I was fine and then left out of the room. "Mamas you  gon be okay" he said. He had watery eyes but he still seemed angry. The detectives came up into the room. "Hello Mrs Davidson, I'm detective Carter and this is Detective Watson" said the detective. I wiped my face.

"We just wanna know what exactly happen" he said. I told him the story of what happen and then they started to question Montana. He told them exactly what happen as well. I showed them my footage on my home cameras I got installed. They didn't press charges against Montana because he was defending me.

After the doctor came back with my discharge papers Montana and the doctor helped me get into a wheelchair and Montana helped me into his car. He drove me home. While we were in the car I could see him out the corner of my eye looking at me every 5 mins.

The car ride was silent. I couldn't even talk and I couldn't even think at all. I was so shocked and emotional drained. We pulled up to my house and the police was just leaving. Montana sighed loud and rubbed his face. He opened the door and got out and opened my door and helped me out. All of a sudden I just broke down and Montana picked me up.

Karlynn was at the door crying and asking what happen. I was just crying I couldn't talk or nothing. Montana carried me inside and I told him to take me to the room downstairs. He undressed me and he took his shirt off and his pants and laid me on his chest like I was his newborn baby.

I just cried and cried and cried. I couldn't hold it in. Montana warm body calmed my spirit. He was a nice built man and was ripped. I hugged on him tight. He calmed me down I felt him rub on my back. I was surprised he wasn't aroused . I'm fully naked.

My tired body drifted off to sleep. I woke up to Montana getting up outta the bed. I stretched and yawned. "Karly, where your bathroom at ?" He asked. " straight down to the back by the washer and dryer" I whispered. I looked at his butt he was thick. Lol am I the only one who looks at men asses ?. I fell back asleep.

I woke up again to the bed shifting around. Montana was getting up and putting his clothes on. "Goodmorning" I said. I hugged on him from the back. "Good morning, you okay ?" He asked. "Yeah I'm alright" I said. "That's good, im about to go I gotta get my sons" he said. "Okay that's fine" I said. He gotta all his clothes on. I put my robe on and walked him to the door. "I'll see you at the studio tomorrow" he said. "Okay" I said. I locked the door behind him.

I started thinking about last night. I lit my blunt that I saved and started smoking. I went in my secret stash and pulled out my liquor I just started drinking right out the bottle. After taking a couple to the head. I screamed and through the bottle on the floor into a million pieces. I started crying and screaming.

I'm damaged all over again. I thought I was safe and I thought it would never happen to me again. I feel like the lil girl that was laying on that bed losing her mind cause a older man was making love to her.

Karlynn came downstairs and stopped in the middle of the walk way. I heard her crying. "Mom, are you okay ?" She asked. I looked at her and started shaking. "No" I cried. She walked to me a kneeled down and held me in her arms. I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "I love you mama" she said. I began to cry cause that was her first time saying it in a long time.

Karlynn-

I woke up to glass smashing on the floor. I began to cry. I know it was mama. She probably started drinking her liquor. Mama was raped last night and she already was raped as a kid. That's why she be so protective and ready to knock my head off when she see me with older boys.

Now I'm afraid, I don't know who out to get me. I helped mama get up and I cleaned up the house. "Mom don't you worry about nothing" I said. "Imma go get the kids, clean the house and start cooking" I said. Mom looked at me and nodded. I hopped in the shower and got dressed after putting lotion on.