Sixteen |Two rings

•••ANGELICA•••

I ran out of room. I love to annoy people. And also I love to fuck with them. I ran into elevator where I saw Ethan with suit in his hands. He was looking at me weirdly I don't blame him it's not a everyday thing to see someone get into their shoes in elevator.

"Good morning." I smiled at him with sweetest smile I could manage.

"Good morning to you too sunshine, what the fuck are you doing?" Ethan asked me as he stood in the elevator door looking down at me.

"Ask your brother I gotta go, bye." I said as I pushed him out of elevator doors and closed them.

I made my way up to his parents room. Warehouse was big and had lots of stories. It was literally like an apartment building some room were underground other were normally on the ground.

I went to his mothers, she was already waiting me outside of her room. She smiled at me. I smiled back at her. I like her, she is much like Angel and the way he talks about her, I just know he loves her very much and I know why. She is a literal angel.

"Someone woke up in a good mood." Alicia, Angel's mother said to me.

"Oh no I just pissed Angel off and from now on that's my favourite activity." I said as she chuckled and let me into room.

I'm not kind to many people. But she was really kind from first moment so I'm making exception. Before I wasn't very fond to this wedding but now I'm kind of accepting it even if I have zero say in this is not that bad. In her room there were hairdressers and makeup artist.

They sat me on the chair where they started to do my makeup and hair while the others were doing makeup to Angels mother. She was talking to me the whole time. Telling me stories, bringing the good mood with her.

Someone knocked on the door and I went to open them. There was Ethan with something in his hands.

"Hey elevator girl." He said with smile looking at me like a happy puppy.

"What do you want Ethan?" I asked not knowing why he isn't with his brother.

"My brother won't leave me alone with this little box because he said you should have two rings and he couldn't give you this cause he is a pussy so I'm giving it to you from him." Ethan said as he gave me a little box.

"Tell him thank you for me." I said with small smile.

He nodded and walked away. I closed the door. Angel mother Alicia came to me smiling. She spotted a box in my hands and motioned with her head for me to open it. I opened it and saw a ring there. It had a big rose gold diamond on top. Whole ring was decorated with diamonds. I smiled at a fact that he bought me a ring with little note that was saying all girls should have two rings.

"He listened to me, oh my god I thought the day my son would listen to me would never come. I guess miracle happens." Alicia exclaimed.

I laughed at her words. I picked it out of the box and slid it onto my left ring finger. It fitted perfectly. That little fucker stole one of my rings so her could fit it onto my finger.

Idiot but cute.

I went to bathroom where I slid my matching lingerie on. Why I had matching lingerie, I had no fucking idea. I came out of bathroom. There stood a hairdresser and makeup artist along with Alicia. She was already in her dress. I went to my dress eyeing it up and down.

It was white simple dress with leg cut. It hugged me perfectly. I put my heels on and added some jewellery.

Wedding was suppose to be at 2pm it was 1:36pm. Ride to church was suppose to be 20minutes long. So it was time to go.

I went to one of cars. It was a black Audi. Five SUV's went with me. I had gun strapped to my left tight. I had a bride leg band on my right thigh. You couldn't quite see it.

I arrived at church that looked like a goddamn castle around 1:57pm and stepped out of car with help of a guard. My father was waiting for me. He was still regretting getting me into the deal, as he should to be honest.

I stepped into church that was packed with people. Paparazzi were outside of a church trying to get in. Fuck my life. That's gonna be in every news and that's not good since Russians are on our ass. 

Ethan was smiling at me like an idiot while Angel had his back turned to me. Very nice back I might add. Music was heard as I was walking towards altar. Lovely.

He turned to me as I walked up to stairs. My father hand my hand to Angel.

Angel took my hand and saw ring there. He smirked at me. I stuck my middle finger up as he was holding my hand hand so only he could see. He shook his head at me as he helped me up.

We were staring and looking into each other's eyes. Sending glares at each other. I don't know why we were doing it but his childish behaviour is rubbing off on me.

Priest started to speak....

•••••

To be continued....