Sixty-eight | Angel to the rescue

•••3rd PERSON•••

Black van arrived in front of a house that Alia was hiding in, filled with Angel, Damiano, Matteo and Nickolas Eveland, the older brother of infamous Alia Eveland.

When Angel called Nick about his sister being alive he wasn't even surprised. He always knew his sister was slick and liar, like a fox. His intuition was always telling him she is there, somewhere hiding in shadows. Even if she seemed innocent she never was.

Once he got a anonymous call from someone who went under name of Mrs. A he just knew it's her. She wanted to team up with him again. When they were kids Nick and Alia had a great relationship but once she found herself a boyfriend that later asked for her hand, it all went to shit.

Everyone present in that van checked their guns, making sure they have enough ammo to kill the bastards who took their Donna. Plan was simple yet so difficult.

Angel's guards filled the car with guns before they left the front of Nick's house. The boys were stacked. Angel reloaded his gun and adjusted his vest while he tucked the other guns and knives into his holsters. The door to the van were opened by guards.

Nick and Angel shot the guards. Headshot. They quickly pulled the guards into car, Angel took the helmet off the guard while Dr. Eveland, exited the car on his own adjusting his collar.

Angel quickly changed into guards clothes, being in disguise so they could get in. He took Nicks bicep into his hand while walking towards the front entrance as Damiano and Matteo were in the car waiting for signal due to their connection through earpiece. Angel's hands were sweating as he hoped his wife was still alive.

Guards stopped them and they froze, Angel moved in front of Nick. Protecting him, his last ESO that he has in his sleeve. He held his out for him behind his back.

"Soldier, move. We need to check him." The guards demanded to Angel while he stood still with his hands behind his back. Something cold hit Angels hand and he knew it was Nicks gun. He finally moved and tucked it behind his waist.

They checked Nick up but didn't find anything, they could finally move further. One more guard joined them, walking them right into place where they wanted to be. Into prisoners cell that was located in basement.

The guard swiped the card over a scanner. The door beeped and then opened with click, revealing Ethan and Angelica. Angel fisted his hands, waiting for the door to close. The door finally closed leaving him with Nick, Angelica, Ethan and one guards there alone. Angel was quick in motion when he pulled out a knife and sliced the guards throat.

He pulled down his mask as his brother was looking at him in horror till he saw his face.

"Angel." Ethan said as he tried to stand up. Nick was already working on Angelica as she was barely breathing.

"Are you okay? Fuck." Angel asked his brother who was still in shock to see his dear brother in front of him. As soon as Angel was in reach he threw himself on Angel, hugging him tightly as relief filled his body. He was making sure this wasn't another illusion, Alia played with his brain with strong drugs while he was in her own personal prison, making hell out of his life.

"I'm here, you're okay." Angel said as he was hugging his brother back. They pulled away from each other, Angel pulled out a gun. Giving it to Ethan who knew what to do with it.

Angel straighten his back and walked up to Nick who was trying to clean the cuts that weren't normally cleaned for long time. Angelica had her eyes closed, sweat coating her forehead. She was pale, without colour. Angel frowned as he was looking at love of his life in such a condition.

She hissed as Nick pushed at her bruise a little harsher making him apologize in hushed voice. She felt it which meant she was alive.

"Angelica, love open your eyes. Please." Angel said in hushed tone as he pressed his hand against her damp forehead.

She mumbled something as she slowly opened her eyes a little, seeing blurry silhouettes of two people. Her head fell against wall when she hissed even more as Nick tried to clean and stitch the cut.

The door to cell opened with bang as Alia walked in, her heels clicking against floor. She had gun in her hand, smirking at everyone around her. Angel's eyes slightly widen as he saw her after such a long time, Nick was glaring at his sister that he used to love as Ethan was just pointing his gun at her, ready to shoot.

"Boys, did you miss me?" Alia asked with wicked smile that made people sick to their stomach. Her eyes were crazy and her thoughts could only be compared to psychopaths and sociopaths.

Angel pulled out his gun, ready to end her life but she was quicker, shooting Ethan into his shoulder, distracting Angel.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a naughty behavior, why don't we just calm down and talk?" She asked in overly sweet tone, snapping her fingers.

Five guards walked into the room coming towards Angel and Nick. Angel looked down at his wife just to see her in such a critical state he just knew he couldn't fight for her own sake. If he would fight she would shoot Angelica next and she wouldn't survive another wound.

Guards made Angel drop his weapons while they searched around Nick for his own. They took Angel into cuffs and sat him on a metal chair. He was sitting opposite to Angelica so he could see how she was barely breathing making his heart clench.

He was so fucked up.

Angel glared up at Alia while she was smirking at him, letting her brother still patch Angelica up. At least something was happening. Angel was glad that they could at least safe her. He was willing to sacrifice himself for her in a heartbeat.

"So, you're probably wondering how is your lovely best friend still alive." Alia said while she was smiling like a maniac.

Angel was quiet while he was looking at Angelica. His stare was drawn towards Alia, when she harshly grabbed his chin. Turning his head to her face, forcefully. He looked up at her with bored expression.

"What is your motive?" Angel asked as his blue eyes were boring into her brown ones.

"Lot of things. Why don't we start from beginning?"

•••••

A/N: sooooo don't worry I won't let you wait for another chapter that long

Thank you for reading love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3