Fifty-two |Dinner

•••ANGEL•••

I'm getting bored. I somehow got into group of family friends that were talking about some business shit that was literally just them bragging about their shipments. My eyes searched a room looking for only one person.

Where is she when I need her?

"You seem desperate for my attention." Someone breathed behind my ear making me shiver.

"For yours, always." I said as I turned to Angelica.
She had whiskey in her right hand that had a necklace that I gave her wrapped around it's wrist.

"Such a shame I'm not searching for yours." She sighed dramatically pulling me out of boring group.

"Who's attention you're searching for then?" I asked her my eyebrows furrowing.

"Your mom, god damn she is a milf." Angelica answered with smile as she shook her head.

When I say relief washed over me, I mean it.

"I'm so glad you want to fuck my mom." I sighed as I took her whiskey and took a sip of dark bittersweet liquid.

"I know right."

We heard a bell ringing. We looked in the direction of the sounds where we found my father next to fireplace ringing with bell that was in his hand. What the fuck is he doing. Oh my god he grabbed the fucking mic.

"Hello and welcome, like you all know, recently our mafia won our little war against Russian Mafia." Me and Angelica gave him what the fuck look. I looked around till I was met with puddle of light brown hair that belonged to my brother, he had one eyebrow raised. Even my mother was frowning at my father but our family friends were just cheering him.

I rolled my eyes as I sneaked my hand around Angelica's waist. If she wasn't here I would already hit him. She leaned against my body as she gave me rest of her whiskey. I almost smiled at a gesture but I saw my father looking at me. Oh shit. I quickly put a glass to my mouth and drank whiskey with smile on my face he couldn't see.

"Unfortunately during our little, war Russians destroyed our old house so we bought a new one, so to honor of buying a new property, me and my wife decided to invite our closest family and friends to dinner and little after party of course." He smiled his white teeth showing.

"So please, follow me to our dining room and eat the amazing food my wife made for this event. Thank you." He finished his speech and everyone followed him while me, Angelica, Damiano and Ethan stayed in room along with Matteo and Alessia.

When the room was cleared we gathered together like a Scooby-doo.

"We have a problem." I said.

"What's the problem?" Ethan asked.

"The war isn't over yet, today me and Angelica talked to Volkov brothers and we might be screwed. They said someone from past is coming for us to take us down. They said this will be the end of American and Italian mafia." I explained as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Fuck it, I will sleep under your bed from now on brother, I won't be adultnapped again." Ethan said as he shook his head.

"Yeah he was whining for 2 days how his back, arms and legs hurt and how I wouldn't be able to survive it." Damiano said as he was pointing at Ethan.