Forty-three |Entertain

•••ANGEL•••

I've never been so happy that I've been forced into something by parents. I knew Angelica had some plan to take Russians and give them a very much so called 'talk' but I didn't know she had a fucking moles in their Mafia.

Sly little fox was playing their game without them knowing. Fuck I love her.

Our guards took Russians into our main base.

I looked at my brother that was now untied rubbing his wrists. Other people came out of room already. It was only me, Angelica, Ethan, Damiano and Gabriel. Gabriel was here sitting happily in his seat. He was happy because he got action. I have a feeling he jerks off while watching action movies.

I felt presence next to me. It was her. Is it weird if I can recognize her presence just by smell of her perfume?

"Another day another slay bitch." Angelica whispered, her hot breath fanning behind my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"When did you do all that?" I asked her.

"I started to plant moles there after little message they left in your hotel. Adriano found some locations. I knew that they're hungry for power and will take anyone who will knock on their door offering help so I used it in advance." She shrugged her shoulders.

Why I didn't thought of that?

Because you're stupid.

Correct- wait what?

I shook my head. Suddenly Gabriel's voice boomed thought room.

"So this was intense. Are y'all staying for the game of the night or y'all leaving?" He asked us.

I looked at Angelica then Ethan. We locked eyes with Ethan. Through years we know how to communicate with just eyes. I gave him a slight nod telling him it's his choice. He shrugged his shoulders and I gave him
'what the fuck does that mean bruh?' look. He rolled his eyes and started to move his hands.

Oh sweet Jesus why my brother needs to be this stupid?

He motioned towards door and mouthed 'go have' then he raised his hands and waved them into air  and mouthed 'fun'. Then he raised his finger and pointed towards Angelica and then my dick and mouthed once again 'and nice evening'.

Angelica, Gabriel and Damiano were looking at us weirdly. I sigh and turned back towards Gabriel.

"We are staying." I said to Gabriel. He gave us his best smile.

"The game will start in few minutes hurry up." He said before he left.

"Ethan." I glared at my brother that was smiling sheepishly at me.

"You know how life works and everyone will eventually die?" I asked him.

"Yes." He hesitantly nodded.

"Do you want me to be cause of yours?" I asked him.

He looked at Angelica that was trying to hold her laughter probably finally registering what he said to me. Then he looked at Damiano that still looked slightly confused on what the fuck was happening.

"You know what brother I feel kinda sleepy ya know been kidnapped oh wait sorry adultnapped and I slept on a chair so ya know I'm just gonna go but y'all have a nice evening." He said as he walked towards entrance that Russians were brought out.

It was something like emergency exit.

"I'm going with him. Addio." Damiano shook his head as he went after my brother.
(Goodbye.)

I turned to Angelica. She was trying to tightly hold her lips together until she couldn't keep it in.

When she started to laugh I couldn't help but smile. I guess love changes people.

"Did he told you to have a sex with me?" She asked me still smiling.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I teased her.

"Oh I definitely would but we need to wait for that mi amor." She said as she walked towards doors.

Fuck now I'm hard. I sighed as I followed after her. We entered the ball room.

What the fuck happened here?

I looked at a white wall and the table that had knives, guns and bows there. What the fuck is this again Gabriel?

Angelica looked at it an then at me. I saw a little smirk forming on her lips. I married a mischievous lady.

"Ladies and gentleman!" Gabriel's voice echoed through big ballroom we were standing in. I saw some men looking at Angelica so I wrapped my hand around her waist.

She put her hand on mine running small circles on it.

Why can't we just be home having sex and after that watch a movie while we will cuddle like a cuddly bitches we are?

Why?

"Welcome to this year annual mafia ball. Today we have powerful people here that have skills and have been trained to work with weapons of any sort of kinds." He continued his speech.

What is this man doing?

"Like every year. Host need to make an entertaining program for his or hers guests and this year it's not gonna be different. I just wanted to spice it up a little."

I saw some people gulp and some woman that were probably payed to be here with them and after evening blow them off in their bed.

I used to do the same. Key word used. Never again.

"Most of the time guys are the dominant ones but today we are going to switch the roles a little. We will let woman be in charge on their weapon that's not gonna be only charm this evening."

I looked at Angelica that was slowly looking around ballroom watching woman next to men looking at weapons with terrified looks. Man that were next to them were glaring at Gabriel don't liking the idea of woman they brought with them having a weapons in their hands.

"This evening you all man will be standing in front of that wall while woman will be throwing knives and shooting bullets or arrows around your figures."

Angelica smirked as she heard those words. Almost all men were whispering something treating into ears of woman's they brought. While I just tightened my grip around Angelicas waist and kissed her head.

"I trust you with my life love and if you kill me I won't care as long as the last thing I will see is your beautiful face." I whispered as my lips were on her temple.

"I love you." She said to me.

"I love you too."

•••••

A/N: heh heh heh. I want and need Angel in my life. Who is with me on this one?

Thank you for reading loves
love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossom<3