Thirty-seven |Arguments

•••ANGEL•••

"No you will stay here safe." I said to Angelica that was on couch with frown.

I think I might have pissed her off.

"Good thing is a don't take orders." She said as she clasped her MacBook and put it next to her.

"You won't go."

"I will. I want to help you." She said to me in firm tone.

I guess this is our first argument.

"You will stay here you're not going. I'm not letting you go into that type of dan-"

"And what do you want to do you idiot? Go there and take whole Russian mafia by yourself?"

"I-"

"No let me talk. We started this alliance for reason of taking our enemies down together and to make us a biggest mafia right now. And you want to do that shit alone."

"I don't want you getting fucking hurt."

"Well I don't fucking care what you want. And why do you even care?"

Because I love you...

Just fucking say it!

But my dumbass stayed silent. Why I don't even know maybe because her body language is telling me that she thinks she don't deserve this.

Maybe.

"Now don't stay fucking silent Angel why would you care for me if I die? If I die you will have a whole Italian fucking mafia under you. You will be the king not just by name."

I was looking at her. I was angry but not at her I was mad at people who made her this insecure. This was a true face of her. She wasn't that confident she was broken. I would let her go there with me but I would be scared if I knew she isn't with me.

"Fucking tell me why?!" she asked me her eyes were glossy.

"You want to know why?" I asked her.

"Obviously or are you deaf?"

Here we go again.

"Because I care for you." I said defeated.

I never knew how to argue with woman especially the ones I care about where I need to be careful on what I say.

"Why would you care for me?"

"Because I have feelings for you and like you. I thought this would be loveless but after those few months with you I found out you're the most amazing person I ever met. If you don't care for me I'm okay with that but I care for you more then anyone."

Now she was the one who was silent.

"Why?" she asked.

"Why?! Because I love you! Why do you think?"

You said it congratulations.

Not now sarcastic inner voice.

You're no fun I was ready for clapping.

I hate myself.

She was silent for few looking at a ground till she lifted her gaze towards me. She looked at me her eyes were more glossy now.

Did I make her cry?

"Now why do you think I don't want you to go alone you moron?" she asked me.

"I don't know. Because you like to get yourself into dangerous situations to make me almost have a heart attack?"

"And I though Ethan was a dumb one." she mumbled as she looked to the ground.

I'm confused.

Ya ever thought about using your brain?

Maybe I should consider going to that therapist.

"I care for you too you dumbass. That's why I don't want you to go on a fucking suicide mission alone. I love you and I don't want you to do these things alone cause I can't fucking loose you and-"

I cut her off.

"Say that again."

"What?" she aske me confused.

"That thing you said...the L word."

"Loser?"

I knew she would say that.

"No. You love me?" I asked her.

I thought I was the only one. To be honest I thought she would make fun of me for feeling love for her. I guess not.

"Of course I do. You are probably the only person who made me feel like this. I feel like something more then a feared person around you. I feel like I can be myself around you. Even if I act mean to you you're still get me that's what I love you about you. You get me. When I feel bad you make me laugh with some stupid ass comment. I never knew I could have cared so much for someone so please. Let me fucking go with you so I know I help you."

I was at loss of words. This was her soft side that I experienced only once and that was after her nightmare. She breathed in and out while she ran a hand through her hair. She looked frustrated.

Wait a second...did we just admit having feelings for each other.

God you're so slow.

I hate to agree with you inner voice.

She waited till I do something.

I approached her and cupped her cheeks. I could have get lost in her hazel eyes. I leaned down. I could feel her breath on my lips.

"I love you." I whispered against her lips.

"I love you too."

When she told me those four words I smashed my lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and then buried her hands into my hair. I picked her up and went into elevator that my lazy brother has for some reason.

While still kissing I took her into room that is kind of mine cause I always sleep here when I'm with my brother. I opened the door and closed them behind me with my foot. I put her down on bed still kissing her lips.
•••••

A/N: they said the L word yaaaay...I will write smut don't sue me okay thank you...

And also thank you for 1.6K reads it means a lot.

Thank you for reading and I love you

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3