Thirty-nine |If you hurt my sister

•••ANGEL•••

After our confession...nothing changed we are still mean to each other. Search for my brother was moved to my house now. Nothing much changed here. I was growing kind of frustrated because I had no idea where my brother was.

We were going from place to place. Angelica and me were on so called kill spree. We were going base to base. She even informed Emilio which he immediately responded that he will help. I guess Russians pissed lot of people off.

When my mother heard that Ethan was missing she freaked out while my father was a dick he is and told us that he doesn't care. The question is when he did cared. He was always a dick anyway. He was always a bad father.

Tomorrow or today we are going to the ball. I don't want to go. Not even Angelica wants to go but we need to go. Alliances and shit. I was now in my office. It was nearly 4am now. I was beyond exhausted still going through that one footage. I played over and over again to see if I missed anything. Maybe there was someone talking so I could read from lips but nothing.

I didn't even register someone stepping into my office till someone hugged me from behind. It was Angelica. She put her chin on my shoulder as blanket that she had around her hugged me along with her warm body. She reached her hand to my MacBook and closed it.

Moon was shinning through my window it was the only source of light right now. I turned my chair to her and put my hands around her waist. I pulled her towards my lap so she straddling me. Her eyes looked tired probably as much as mine. She was a big help and kind of made sure I still lived, laughed and loved.

I'm just kidding.

She ran her hand through my hair and cupped my cheek. She gave me one peck on my lips. I leaned into her hand my eyes probably dropping.

"You need to sleep mi amore." she said as she leaned her head against my shoulder. Her cold nose touched my neck and I shivered.

I guess she is cold.

Well no shit Sherlock.

Her body was warm. I felt her breath on my neck start to be even. I took her into my arms and stood up. I walked upstairs with her in my arms being snuggled up to me. I gently put her down on our bed and looked down at my outfit. I had my shirt and sweatpants on. I took my shirt off and lay next to her.

I automatically wrapped my hands around her body bringing her closer. She put her hand on mine where I interlock out fingers together. I slightly smiled. My eyes closed as I put my head into crook of her neck and fell asleep.

••

I opened my eyes. Our bedroom was completely dark and I was there alone. Why is this always happening to me?

Where the hell is she?

I went out of bed and went into bathroom. I went into shower and brushed my teeth. Today it's that stupid ball going on. I went out of bedroom to find Angelica there talking to Matteo. Their conversation was in Italian so I didn't understand a shit.

"They're talking about your brother and Matteo is telling her some new info about Russians." a voice said from behind me.

It was a male voice. I turned around to be met with Damiano. When did he get here?

"When did you get here?" I asked him as I was looking at him.

"Like an hour ago...King listen to this. I see my sister likes you and as much as we pretend we hate each other I care about my sister. So If you hurt my sister I swear to fuck you're dead King." He said to me looking into my eyes.

"I won't hurt her. I would hate myself if I did." I said genuinely.

He nodded his head at me and stick his hand out for me to shake.
I took his hand and gave it a form shake.

Angelica ended her conversation with Matteo when she noticed me with her brother.

"Sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well?" She asked me smiling at me.

"Yes I did my Prince Charming." I said sarcastically as she smiled wider coming towards me.

She gave her brother a nod to tell him probably to 'get the fuck out' in most unverbal way she can.

We were now alone on my floor. I pulled her towards me into kiss. She immediately responded. We pulled away from each other.

"What time is it?" I asked her realizing I didn't check the clock.

"It's wait-" she looked at a wrist that help watches "-1:30pm. Ball starts at 6pm." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"What were you taking with Matteo?" I asked as my hands found her waist.

"That Russians will do some kind of show with someone. Gabriel didn't agreed with it but he doesn't want to have problems with them. There is no gun policy but I don't go by the rules so they can suck my dick with no gun policy while someone is starting a mafia war with us." She told me.

Always wear guns to events like these. Who don't will probably die.

After while we went to kitchen where Angelica made all of us coffee and some breakfast. She told me she can cook but she only cooks when she in a mood.

I guess now it's a time.

After breakfast that could have been a lunch we were all with Damiano in living room just talking until clock didn't showed 3pm and Angelica didn't have someone come here to do her makeup.

I have something for her.

And I can't wait to give it to her.

•••••

A/N: Ethan will be back...maybe...I'm just kidding...or am I?

Thank you gore reading this chapter don't forget to
Comment, vote & add to list

- your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3