Fifty |Meetings

•••ANGELICA•••

"Rise and shine." I sang to Angel that has been sleeping since yesterday. He must have been tired as fuck so I let him sleep.

"Why the fuck you sound like a Kylie Jenner?" He groaned as he covered his face with sheets.

"Me? Never, now rise and shine Stormi." I smiled at him.

He groaned again but I could see the smile he was trying to hide.

"I should start to call you with some cute ass toddler nickname like Bubba or something." I suggested.

"As long as you're with me and you will be the only one calling me that I don't mind." He rambled into sheets as I sighed dramatically.

"Oh my god, you're unpisseble person."

"Oh I'm very much pissable person but I could never be mad or pissed at you and even if you somehow pissed me off I would not be angry for long time." He said in hoarse voice peeking at me through sheets, his bright eyes shining at me.

"Wanna test that theory?" I asked with smirk.

"Baby, only thing that would piss me off so much that I would never forgive you. Would be you cheating on me willingly, but that's something you wouldn't do, so I'm chill."

"Unpisseble." I mumbled as I stood up from bed going to bathroom. I heard movements in bedroom, doors to bathroom opened quietly.

Angel stepped into bathroom still in his sweatpants that were dangerously low showing off his V-line. He came behind me as I was brushing my teeth and sneaked his arms around my waist. He removed one of his hands from my waist to brush my hair away from my neck. He lay his head on my shoulder and started to give me butterfly kisses.

I leaned out of his touch as spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and flushed it with some water. Angel's hands landed on my hips as I was bend over the counter of sink.

"Fuck." I heard him sigh as his gaze fixed on my ass. I looked at him through mirror as he bit down on his lip averting his gaze from my ass shaking his head.

Someone woke up horny.

I straighten myself and turned around at him, my hands landed on his chest, I tiptoed in front of him and gave him a small peck on his cheek. His hands grabbed my ass pulling me towards him but like a teasing little shit I'm, I got out of his grasp and walked out of a room with victory smirk.

Before I left the room I heard him mumble 'she will be the death of me' I smiled and walked into closet.

Today it's a busy day, Angel has some meeting in his company and then we are meeting that little Russian shitheads again and then we have a family dinner to attend to.

We let them alone for few days but we need informations.

I got into my high waisted black pants and black laced top that was slightly showing off my breast, I pulled out my matching blazer. Most of a things from Italy were here. It's kinda fun going from one place to another.

I got into my black heels and walked out of closet towards my vanity table. I sat the blazer on bed and sat into chair. I patted some make up on my face. I did my lashes and added a red lipstick.