Fifty-seven |Shower

•••ANGEL•••

•••mature content•••

I stood up from a ground with Angelica in my hands carrying her into shower with me. I was tired, tired of life, tired of crying, tired of running and fighting but she was something like a morning coffee for me. Her soft hands were the ones I wanted to be held in bad times. Her lips were the one that I wanted to kiss for the rest of my life and her smile, damn her smile was the one I wanted to see on her face all the time. I didn't like her crying with me. I didn't wanted to break her heart with my tears but I did and I'm doing it but it's so hard to keep it together especially when you have someone who can hold you while you do it, when you just can let it out.

I slowly lowered her to the ground and walked up to her. Her back hit the wall as she took a step back. I trapped her between wall and my body. She looked up at me as I leaned down looking into her eyes. My hands were leaning against wall making her unable to get away.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." I mumbled before I smashed my lips against hers.

Her hands went into my hair as she buried her hands into them slightly pulling my head backwards. I lifted up a shirt she was wearing bringing it over her head. She was wearing only panties and shirt. Angelica started to work on my belt as I was roaming my hands around her body. I was careful around places I knew were bruised. She managed take my belt off and then unzip my pants and take them off too. I kicked them away and took my our underwear off.

I started a shower as I pulled her closer to me by her naked waist and kissed her passionately on her soft lips. I brought her under shower with me, her lips still on mine. I took her right thigh into my palm and pulled her thigh up so it was on my hip. She got the signal as I picked her up by her other left tight. Her legs were now tightly wrapped around my waist as my mouth slowly traveled down her jaw to her throat.

I leaned her back against cold wall of shower, she shivered as my hands went to her ass. I gripped her ass harder as her wet pussy pressed against my cock. I kissed her lips again, passionately as her fingers were buried in my hair, tugging at them.

I couldn't wait anymore, all I wanted to do was to be inside her. All the other thoughts left my mind after I kissed her, took her into shower and pressed her body against my own. She cleared my mind off of bad things and replaced them with love...lust. A bit of both.

I pressed her more against wall as I lined up my cock with her entrance. Her eyes closed as tip of my cock brushed against her clit making her moan softly. I leaned my forehead against hers as I entered her but only with my tip.

"I love you." I breathed out as I looked at her.

"I love you too, fuck." She moaned out as I entered her wet pussy sliding my cock into her folds that clenched around me.

My thrusts were slow and deep making her clenching hole squeeze my cock harder. Her moans were breathy as warmness of hot water and coldness of wall behind her were doing magic on their own on her hot body. I moaned as I buried my cock deeper inside her angling her hips to fuck her even deeper.

I started to thrust into her as my hands were securing her so she wouldn't fall. My mouth found hers again. Our tongues danced together as I was fucking us into oblivion. Her moans were speaking for her as she was enjoying my slow pace as I was passionately biting onto her neck. Both me and her were letting go of the negative feelings that we held in our hearts just a moment ago as the pleasure slowly swallowed our minds.

"Fuck, I'm close." She moaned into my mouth.

I kissed her even harder as I kept the pace same. Her walls clenched around my cock as she came. I let her breathe as my mouth found her neck again marking her like I own her. Her back arched as I found her sweet spot.

"Tell me you're mine please." I whined against her neck as I attached my mouth to it again.

"I'm yours Angel. Fuck." She moaned out loudly as my thrust got faster.

"I'm yours too." I groaned as I was close to my own release.

My cock twitched inside her as my thrust grew only faster and deeper hitting her g-spot making her moans get only louder. Her nails dug into my back and I moaned at the sweet pain and pleasure it brought me.

Her hole clenched around my cock as I came inside of her. My thrust grew slower as my cum filled her up. I stopped as I stayed deeply inside her filling up her pussy. I leaned my forehead against her shoulder.

I want to stay like that forever.

"Feeling better?" Angelica asked me as she ran her hand through my hair, warm water falling on my back.

"Much, much better." I said as I kissed her chest, then shoulder and then her lips again.

"Can you stand?" I asked her as I slid out of her.

"Seriously?" Angelica asked me giving me a face.

"Sorry." I said as I put her legs on the ground, leaning her back against wall.

I helped her clean up and then took her into our shared bedroom, carrying her in my arms. It's weird to call it our not mine.

I gently lay her down on our bed and went into closet looking for some shirt and underwear for her. I changed into briefs and sweatpants and took her clothes and first aid kit with me.

I helped her change and then grabbed a first aid kit changing her bandages. She sat on my lap as she changed my own. She was running her fingers against every one of them so delicately. Like if I would shatter like glass if she pressed harder.

I lay her head against my chest as I lay my back against headboard. My hand was running down her back as her fingers were drawing little shapes against my chest.

"You're beautiful." I whispered as rain banging against windows.

"Am I?" She asked me as she looked up at me.

"Yes, the most beautiful in the world."

•••••

A/N: and they fucked. I'm clean for 6 days eyyyy.

I hope you liked this chapter and you like this book...I have insecure thoughts about my book today for some reason so I really hope you like it...

Love you all and thank you for reading

Don't forget to comment and vote or share with friends

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3