Fifty-six |Let it out

•••ANGELICA•••

I was now all patched up after doctor left, sitting on the couch I was thinking about everything that happened. Angel haven't walked out of a bathroom since he said he will clean his wounds himself and I was getting more worried about him so I stood up from a couch and walked to the bathroom door. I softly knocked on them but didn't get any response.

"Angel? Please tell me you didn't jumped out of the window." I said and I heard a little chuckle behind door.

"Can you open the door please, before I will start to sing 'meant to be mine' from heathers musical?" I asked.

The door unlocked and I opened them. I looked down at the ground where Angel was leaning against bathtub with his knees buckled. I closed the door behind me and walked up to him. I kneeled in front of him. His head was tipped back as he was looking at the ceiling, his naked tattooed chest was on display. He was dirty from blood and dust just as I was.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I tilted my head at him.

"Do I look okay?" He slightly snapped still looking at the ceiling.

"Don't snap at me please, I'm here for you okay?"

"I'm sorry." He sighed as he closed his eyes and rubbed them with his left hand.

"It's okay." I said gently.

I looking at his right hand that had a big gash on it's palm, his wounds weren't patched up yet so I stood up and grabbed the first aid that was already on the counter. I took his right hand into my hands and opens his palm. I propped it against his knee and then stood up taking a little white towel off of his shelf. I dabbed it in warm water and sat back on a ground in front of him.

I cleaned his palm with white towel and then took a cotton and alcohol and dabbed a little bit of alcohol on white little cotton. I dabbed his palm with alcohol filled cotton cleaning his wound. He sucked in a breath as I was gently dabbing his palm with alcohol. My left hand grabbed his left one as I gave it a little comforting squeeze.

I threw a cotton away once his wound was cleaned and then wrapped his hand in wrappers. I tapped his knees so he would stretch his legs. He got my signal and stretched his legs apart. I sat between them as I started to dab his wounds on his chest that had butterfly on it.

Butterfly, symbol of freedom.

He had few shards of glass in his skin so I pulled them out. His hands grabbed my bare waist as his hands went under my shirt. I was only in big shirt I randomly found in bedroom and black panties that I had on since evening.

Anytime I would press on his wound harder he would squeeze my waist. His eyes were fixated on me as I was softly dabbing the wounds on his body. I cleaned his chest a little with wet cloth. When his wounds were cleaned I threw all the cottons and tissues next to us.

Angel was still holding my waist as he suddenly pulled me towards him into hug. He buried his head into crook of my neck. I ran my left hand through his hair as my right hand was running down his back. He relaxed into me as he tighten his hold around me.

"I'm here okay. If you need to, let it out." I whispered softly.

I heard him sniffle as I felt something wet on my neck. He let out a breath and pulled me closer to him. I now straddled his lap. I could hear his soft sobs as he was hugging me.