Thirty-five |Brother

•••ETHAN•••

My brother could be kind enough to come home and finally stop making me do shit for him.

I was now in my own office in my own house sipping fucking whiskey that I stole from his house when I was gathering some documents for him and Angelica about some shipments.

I was frowning at things he sent me. It was now in just numbers but I had a key word to open it. Hey word was 'crimson angels' just like my brother and Angelica are.

My brother was always better then me in being a boss but I was never jealous of him. I was glad I wasn't first in command but second.

I lived alone with few guards. Yes I had company sometimes because I didn't wanted to die of blue balls but not that much since my mother was teaching me to be a right man.

A gentleman just like my brother.

I was just looking at some footages and things my brother sent me when suddenly I bullet flew in front of my face. I pulled out a gun that was attached to inside of my table.

I looked around pointing a gun around me. I saw someone in back with sniper. I went out of my office and rushed downstairs.

Who the fuck was that?

If my brother pissed someone off again and I will get killed because of his mistakes I will fucking hunt him to his grave.

I quickly went into SUV few guards with me in the back. These were always packed with weapons. I knew where they were.

But I didn't know who they were.

While I was driving towards location that was not even 15 minutes away from my house I dialed my brothers phone number on display of a car.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up you piece of shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"Ethan?" Angelicas voice was heard on other side of a line.

She sounded like she just woke up.

"Where is my brother?"

"In shower why? You sound like you're rushing somewhere." She said as I heard ruffling of a sheets.

"Someone fucking tried to snipe me down while I was in my house. I'm going towards their location now."

There was silence on other side of a line.

"What?! Fuck! Angel?!" I heard Angelica yell at my brother.

"Yes?" I hear his voice.

He sounded worried. I know he had some warm in his cold heart. He was a dick to lots of people but he held a big respect towards Angelica and I guess it wasn't just respect but love too since he was never worried.

"Someone fucking tried to snipe your brother down." Angelica explained situation.

"What?!" He yelled as he took phone away from her or at least that's what I guess her did.

"Ethan? Are you okay? Where are you?" He asked me. His voice was worried.

"I just got to location." I took my phone out of a car and continued "there is note." I said as I looked at a note.