Sixty-two |Tired

•••ANGEL•••

Laying pregnant wife on my chest while thinking, is curse in the most happiest moment, cause I can't think. After my moms death I became paranoid and looked now twice behind my back and now after finding out Angelica is pregnant I will look at least trice not to risk anything happening to her.

We were still in living room so after I was sure she is in deep sleep I slowly stood up and took her into our bedroom. I gently put her down on a bed and went into closet for my sweatshirt, sweatpants and some fuzzy socks since she has been more cold lately. I changed myself into sweatpants and walked out of closet.

It's now middle of October here in New York which means there is a bipolar weather. One minute it's sunny and another it's raining. Her birthday are coming in few and my brother's does too. Me and Angelica already have been together for almost nine months since our wedding that was in late February.

Crazy to think what happened during those few months. We got rid of Russians, got a new threat that looks like a woman with weirdly familiar voice, we confessed our feeling to each other and we also had a lots of sex and you can guess how that one turned out.

I'm planning on being a better father then mine was, because only a thought of landing a hand on my child or anyone's else's child makes me want to sob myself to sleep, cause I know how much of emotional trauma it left on me and I could never live with myself if I knew my hand have hurt mine or someone else's child. I may have killed or hurt lots of people but I would never land my hand on a child or let them go through some kind of mental torture.

I sit down next to Angelica and carefully took off her leggings, begging probably god to not wake her up. Cause woken up Angelica means grumpy Angelica and plus she deserves a rest after the morning. I bet the morning sickness and then the whole thing about her finding out she is pregnant really gave her a emotional whiplash today. I looked at hoodie she was wearing and then thought for a second.

How the fuck am I supposed to get that one off?

I slowly pulled her up so she was leaning against me as my battle with my sweatshirt number one started. I slid my hands to hem of the sweatshirt and slowly started to pull it up. I somehow lifted up her arms into air which made it easier for me to take it off. I threw it somewhere on a floor and then unclipped her plain black bra.

Ambassador of #FreeTheBoob hashtag.

I struggled as I tried to put the sweatshirt on her. I somehow got her arms through sleeves of a sweatshirt as it swallowed her, making me smile. I gently lay her back down and went for makeup wipes, gently took that little bit of make up she had on, satisfied I took the things she had on and threw them into closet on a chair called "messy cassy" that was made one beautiful night when we got drunk with fine wine on my birthday.

We were home alone just us and our guards in Italy and since Angelica memorized my birthday date I was woken up with kisses that led to sex, then another sex in shower and then eating and another sex and then we somehow ended up in living room, high as fuck with two empty bottles of wine and titanic in front of us that we cried over when we were almost black out drunk and let me tell you. Drunk Angelica is the most honestly rude yet sweet person anyone will ever meet cause after every funnily dumb insult she apologizes and then tell you to fuck off.

Total sweetheart.

I lay down next to her and like always she snuggled up against me. My hand wrapped around her waist as I looked down at her and kissed her forehead as I looked out of a big widow that I absolutely forgot to close blinds on. But the automatic system didn't betray me when I reached my hand for switch until I froze. I saw a figure on a tree very close to our house. She was there with binoculars trying to look into our tinted window till she move her focus towards our guards that were surrounding the house.

I was quick in action as I took my phone into my hands and texted Matteo about the threat since he was out on duty today. He sent me a thumb up emoji, reminding me of some kind of grandpa that just started to use his phone and can't type "k". I was watching a girl that was dressed in black still hiding in shadows. My eyes were closing because of my tiredness.

I blinked once, twice, trice and she is fucking gone. I texted Matteo if they took her down.

Me: Is she down?

Matteo: No, we lost her.

For fuck sake. I quietly cursed under my breathe shutting my eyes tightly trying to get rid of the tiredness. She escaped and she was just tracking a place for her next attack. They're planning something. I pushed the button to close the blinds and hugged Angelica tighter.

I need to keep her safe, it was always my number one priority but now it's the only fucking thing I have on mind. I can't make her a prisoner but I can do a little safety measurements to keep her away from danger that is filling our life.

I was never this paranoid or feared of anything, but love changes us I guess. My father used to tell me that love is a weakness, having someone to love isn't a weakness. It makes people stronger and more careful since you always have an urge in you to protect your loved one. It becomes your mission to keep the nightmares away from their mind. It makes you want to hurt or kill every person that made them cry and it makes you go crazy.

Vicious.

Unforgiving.

When they're not around you or in some kind of danger. It makes you want to hurt everyone that ever tried to take that one person away from you. I've become a prince for Angelica, but my beast still lays in me, waiting for its pray. Lurking in shadows that her smile pushed away, but when I even think about her in danger the anger bubbles inside that makes me want to kill and rip everyone apart who will only look at her with sting eye.

I must protect her, she is my number one priority. She always was and always will be.

•••••

A/N: yes I'm still alive...unfortunately...anyways I'm almost 17 days clean and...

I WAS FUCKING ACCEPTED TO MY DREAM HIGH SCHOOL WITH GOOD FUCKING SCORE

So I will study on Private film High school which was my dream for at least 3 years. Now I just need to wait a few more weeks till summer break and then I'm September I'm student of my dream high school.

*little hippo dance*

Also thank you for 30k reads on my story it makes me incredibly happy that people read it.

Is it good?
Honest opinion please

Don't forget to follow me or Angel or Angelica on Instagram:
natalie__kocsisova
angelica_anna_de.luca
angel_alexander_king

Love you all very much

-your Lovelyroseblossomm<3