Twenty-five |Bugatti La Voiture Noire

•••ANGELICA•••

Few days have passed. I've been doing lot of things like. Had sex. Drank. Had movie nights. Screamed into phone at my lovely little ants that work for me and can't do their job. I also killed some people.

But I spend all of that with Angel. I never through he would be such a good person to be around. He was dealing with my shit and still admired me. When we were watching movies he would comment it with me. When I killed someone he asked me if I was okay. He looked like he cared.

I'm not sure if he cares tho.

I found myself care about him a lot. I let him sleep and don't do anything to wake him up when I need to deal with legal on illegal business. At least he should get some sleep. I cook sometimes not just for me and Alessia but for him too and he always compliments me.

I swear if I would meet him sooner and under different circumstances. I would already be with him for years. He was in same business as me. He didn't judge me when I yelled into phone and called people idiots. He sat there watching me with curiosity and then asked me if he can help.

I did the same when two days ago Ethan called him and told him what went bad and he started to yell at his brother. He even put him on speaker. Let's say those two have very similar relationship as me and my brother.

Today was a day when we were meeting my old friend Emilio Javier, Don of Spanish mafia. He came from Spain to Italy. We are supposed to meet at my bar named 'Angels'.
It's a very original name I know.

I got into laced bra and some cargo pants. I put my black belt around my waist and my black strapped heels on my feet. I put on some golden jewelry and threw some kind of blazer on before I went out of my closet. My make up was simple and my hair were in more elegant version of messy bun with stands falling in front of my face framing it.

I looked sexy and elegant.

I looked at Angel that was sitting on my couch frowning at his phone.

"You look like turtle from kung-fu panda." I told referring to his frown as I was walking around  him to get my phone.

"You always know how to flatter me." He said as he looked up from his phone, now looking at me. I'm very much aware of my sassy behaviour towards him and everyone else and I'm not planning on changing it anytime soon.

"So, how do I look?" I asked him as he was staring at me. His eyes were filled with something and it definitely wasn't just lust.

"You look like...like I will be very protective tonight." He said as his eyes traveled down my body back to my face.

"From who will you protect me?" I asked him.I knew very well what he meant but I'm too bitchy for that. He rolled his eyes.

"From Cookie Monsters and Elmos." He said as he tugged his phone into his pocket while standing up.

"Thought so but you should also protect me from turtle from Kung-fu panda." I said walking downstairs. I heard him sigh behind me. I love to make fun of him. He does the same to me. So no one can complain.

I went into my garage with him as my heels were clicking against floor.

"Pick a car." I told him turning the lights on. He whistled as he saw my collection. I love cars. I was raised by my brother and father so all the girly things were told to me in school. I always shared passion with my brother for cars. He had his own and I had mine. I race sometimes too or at least I used to.

Angels eyes traveled around my garage till they landed on one specific car. The most expensive one I own. Yes Angel I will be your sugar mommy.

"I want to go in that one." He pointed at the car looking like toddler.

"Bugatti La Voiture Noire. 18 million dollars. One of the kind." I said as I took keys off the wall to unlock the car.

"I thought the owner was unknown." He said as I looked at him. Very obviously now you know the owner idiot.

"Well now you know her. I'm the owner. I put 18 million dollars into one car so get in and if you will scratch it I will run you over with it." I said to him with smile.

He put his hands up in surrender and went to passenger seat. I sat behind the wheel, into leather seat. I driven this beast only few times and I love the feeling of it. Interior was slick in black and blue colors. It had only two seats in there. I started the car as the engine roared.

Angels eyes were running around interior. He looked like child. But I like that about him. He looks like he is putting his guard down around me just like I do around him and weirdly I like it.

I pulled out of a garage and made my way to my bar.

••

Ride was full of us talking and teasing each other. We pulled up at my bar. Big sign 'Angels' was shining above the entrance. I got out of car after I parked in my own spot.

"Very original name." Angel commented and I glared at him.

"Fuck you." I said back with crossed arms.

"I did." He smirked at me and I had a urge to flip him off, so I narrowed my eyes at him and showed him my middle finger that had rings on it.
He took my hand that was showing him the middle finger into his hand and put my middle finger down, kissing my knuckles.

"Don't be bratty." He said lowly to me trying to be intimidating. I'm the daddy here fucker.

"Says who?" I asked seductively playing his little game.

"Ya daddy." He said trying to hold his laugh in. I told him few days ago how I never will get DDLG and strong Daddy kink and since then he won't shut up about it.

"You can do rhymes, bratty daddy." I said as I took my hand away from his.

"I know I'm poet." He said back with smirk.

His hand sneaked around my waist pulling me closer as someone looked at me. I knew eyes were on me but I also knew that I had a pit bull next to me to protect me even if I know how to do it myself.

"Question is what you aren't." I said.

"Well that's a good question but you need to figure out what I'm not on your own." He said as he opened the door for me.

Well for me you're everything.

"I will." I said as I went into my bar.

•••••

A/N: I did cover how my book would have looked liked if it was based on how they act to each other and well this is what I made:

It's a chef kiss I know.

Anyways thank you for reading.

Love you all.

-your LovelyRoseBlossom<3