Twenty-six |Childhood friend

•••ANGELICA•••

We stepped into the bar. It was crowded with people as always. Girls and guys were swaying on dance floor. Some were sitting in booths just talking and drinking and another were in private booths having fun.

My eyes scanned the bar till they landed on one idiot I was looking for today. My childhood friend Emilio. He sat in one of the VIP booths with whiskey in his hand.

How the fuck he get there?

I shook my head and went to him. He was slowly smoking his cigarette while he was swirling his drink in other one, his eyes were closed. He looks like shit.

"You're fucking late you bitch." He said as he looked at me and Angel.

"It's nice to see you too fucker." I said back with glare.

"Quién es ese?" He asked in Spanish nodding his head towards Angel.
(Who is that?)

"Mio marito." I said back in Italian.
(My husband)

"How can you be with her?" He asked as he looked at Angel, Spanish accent lacing his voice heavily.

"Well we are not that different. I'm Angel King and I have no idea what she said." Angel said as he stuck his hand out for Emilio to shake. Emilio shook his hand wow that bitch can be polite too.

"I'm Emilio Javier Don of Spanish mafia you're an American Don nice to meet you." Emilio said as we sat down.

Emilio and Angel didn't see each other at wedding due to Lio being a little bitch and not finding his time for his childhood friend cause "business".

"You too." Angel said back with straight face.

"So Angelica what's up?" Lio asked as he leaned back into couch that we were siting in.

"Can't I catch up with an old friend?" I asked and he gave me a look.

"Well no because by how you sounded in phone it seemed like something serious had happened." Lio said as he crossed his arms.

I looked around the club and motioned to my guards to close the booth. We need some privacy now.

"Russians." I said simply.

"Wait they're going after you?" He asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah me and Angel too. That's actually why we got married. They're sending moles to mine and his mafia. They blown up his parents house. They're are taking it too far and you dealt with them before." I explained the situation.

"Well they're going after big mafias. And mine being third biggest in the world they tried but failed. Did you find something on them?" He asked.

Angel boomed in.

"We found a rat. In my mafia it was Nikolai. He worked for them for years and had very strong connections but didn't give much information away just about few shipments and with Angelica there was a closer member his name was Jakub but we caught him since private shipment was fucked up when someone stole it and just close members knew about shipment." Angel explained while someone brought three glasses and two whiskeys on the table.

"They did the same to me. I found their warehouses and started to raid them. I killed lot of their men and they backed off but I didn't find them. Volkov brothers are little fuckers. If they don't want to be found you won't find them. But I heard they gonna attend on this year mafia ball." Lio said as he brought glass of whiskey to his lips.

"Lio you know we can't just go there and kill them on a ball. And by the way who is the host?" I asked.

"Gabriel Casello." He said with weird expression on his face.

"Fuck." Me and Angel breathed out.

Gabriel is fucking crazy. He and his parties and balls never ends well because of his games he is playing. He always makes it the most entertaining shit ever and most of a time someone end up with bleeding leg, shoulder or any other part of body, sometimes even dead.

Last year when he was doing a ball with not just mafia but other people where you need to be in disguise. He made people when everyone A-listed left throw knives around they partners body. Mens went all in but girls that were staying in front of a board and were payed to be there were crying since most of the people were almost black out drunk.

I was there with my then partner that I broke up with after one month relationship since he was using me for sex. That night I got hit into shoulder by his drunk ass but I didn't flinch. I was stabbed somewhere too many times. I broke it off with him cause he cheated and also took advantage of me once that's when I said stop but I couldn't kill him and I never told anyone about incident.

I hope he won't be there.

"Gabriel, seriously?" I asked.

"Believe me I'm not going to be there I will rather stay with Juliana at home. I said that I have some business to take care of to get him to stop whining." Lio said.

Juliana was his fiancée. She was kind and helped him a lot. She is my friend. Probably the only innocent one. We conversate for little. I was glad I met Lio after a long time. We needed a little catch up.

Right now we were drinking a second bottle. Him and Angel got along well talking about business or Emilio trying to embarrass me. We were like that till we didn't hear people scream in horror. I went out of booth now feeling sober. It was on second floor so I had a great view on a whole bar.

There was a guy standing there. He had a bomb on him that wasn't turned on yet. Two guns in his hands were pointing at people that tried to come closer to him.

"I want Angelica De Luca!" He yelled on top of his lungs accent evident in his voice. Russian, oh fuck me man.

"Over here fucker!" I yelled at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me and pointed a gun at me. Angel was by my side. He stepped a little bit in front of me along with Emilio. Bodyguards.

"What do you want with her?" Angel asked the men.

Boy you're stupid what would he want from me. It's evident he wants me dead.

"I want her dead." He said.

"Along with you." He continued as he pointed his gun at Angel.

Guards went after the man but then I saw that everyone had a bright red dot on their head.

Snipers.

A lot of them.

I motioned with my hand to let it be. Guards put down their guns and stepped away. No one was in the club now. Just me, Angel, Emilio and intruder.
This is planned attack.

Shit is about to go down and I'm not sure what to do.

•••••

A/N: yeahhhh. We need drama and attacks. It's a mafia story after all.

Also I present you Daddy Lio he is
28
Don of Spanish Mafia
Angelicas childhood friend

Thank you for reading love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3