Party

Kathrines pov
I was currently standing in the middle of a party that my "celebrity friend" Johnny depp had thrown a lot of people stared at me. The song cpr was on.

I hate this song. I saw leo and Jonathan talking. My other friends. I started making sex faces to be funny because of the song. Pretty sure alot of people were staring at me including Johnny, leo, Jonathan,river and Corey.

Johnny came over to me. You are 17 you shouldn't be making those faces he said. I started laughing. I hate this song anyways. I walked over to leo and Jonathan.

Heys friendsssssss I said. Your so dumb you know that leo said leaning on the wall. Haven't heard I shrugged. Jon laughed a little. Oh well I'm bored ima go besties I said and hugged them.

I didn't bother to find the others I just walked out the party and caught a cab.
————————————————————————————————————-

I got home and saw my mom and dad. I said hi to them they said hi back. I finished my Saturday night off with a good shower and went to sleep.

I woke up at around 9:00 am on Sunday. I rushed out the house. I went to the diner where me and my "celebrity friends" meet up. Btw I did get dressed.

I saw the 5 talking. Slut some one yelled. Cunt I yelled back. Whore a girl yelled. Bitch I yelled back. I walked over to the boys.

Hey losers I said laying my head down on the table. What's wrong with you river questioned. Shit man I took some drugs yesterday and I have a headache I told them.

They all looked concerned. Didn't we tell you to stop Corey asked. Yeah I said. You od'd last time dumbass Johnny said.

I looked up. I'm sorry I said. She probably fucked one of them a girl said laughing. I turned around. Emily it is isn't it how about you mind your own damn business I said angrily.

Kat babe we love you I'm sure you know that but you gotta stop this mess it ain't good leo said. I sighed. I know I know I said.

Ever since he died all I can think about is him. Long story short my brother died in a car accident.

Emily pulled my hair has she was walking out. Bitch I whispered. The boys heard. Watch the mouth Jon said laughing.

I mocked him. We started laughing. Uh guys I'm bored Corey said. And I'm dying I said. We walked out side. I made leo let me get on his back. We were walking in the city of LA (los Angela's).

I gotta film a movie tomorrow I'm kinda excited for this one leo said. What's it called I asked. Titanic he said smiling. What's it like i asked. What's what like Johnny asked.

Being in a movie i asked making them stop. I jumped off Leo's back. Why river questioned. I shrugged. Just wondering I said.

Well sometimes fun tiring and and a lot Johnny said. I nodded. We started walking again. We went into the mall. We went to some store I didn't get anything I didn't bring my wallet because I'm smart.

We went to the last store which was spencers. Wonder why. Uhh why are we here I asked. They looked at me. I just walked in.

They went straight to the sex Toys. I covered my mouth. I found some sunglasses and put them on and a hat I went to the mirror. I looked so stupid.

I saw leo standing next to me. He smiled. You look stupid he said. I know I said taking it off.

I put it back. I saw he something in his hand. It was uh yeah uh you know. After they were done paying we walked out of the store.

Some guys had slapped my ass I stopped. I turned and saw it was some kid from my school. Slut he says smirking. The boys lost their shut after that.

She's your friend but can't buy her anything he said. My eyes widened. What are you talking about I asked. Come on you know you wanted that hat and sunglasses he said.

Yeah maybe but doesn't mean I'm gonna go use their money i said. I turned around and started walking away.

I mean they could have offered to buy something but they didn't and that's ok because I don't really care they are my friends and I'm not gonna use their money.

I stood outside. Then the boys walked out. They brought me home we just called it a day.
—————————————————————————————————————

First chapter success. Told you there was gonna be a lot of cussing. First part was kind of funny her making sex faces. I hope you enjoyed:) love you 😍