Fainted

Kats Pov

As I said walker home from the store I could stop thinking about the boys I haven't seen them in days since a you know.

I wonder if they hate me. That's when I saw them hanging around a few girls. I actually had Alice with me Gabe was at a friends house from school.

Hey hey look Alice yelled. It's the boys she ran over to them. I stay put to where I was. They all looked at me. Ali babe we gotta get home dad wants us back I yelled.

She ran over to me. They were so rude they didn't even say hi. Well that's what dicks are like I yelled. They glared at me.

I bent down to her level. Wanna go get ice cream I asked. She nodded. As we were walking we passed the boys. Me being the bitch I am I hit Leo's shoulder with mine.

He just looked at me. I could see he was actually sad about something. I looked into his eyes for a second. I'm sorry I mouthed. He nodded.

After we got done I stood up. I felt so light head we were walking passed the boys and I stop and that's when it went all black.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up later on the couch of my home. People were surrounded by me. I saw the boys, my dad,my sister and brother, and some girl.

A what happened I asked tiredly. You fainted Johnny said quietly. H-h-how I stuttered. They all shrugged. You fell and Leo caught you and you were unconscious river said.

Where is h-h-he I asked. Other room he couldn't take it Corey said leaning on the wall. My dad walked out with that girl. Who is she I asked.

Your dads girlfriend or hook up I don't know Jon said. I laughed. Not even 2 weeks and he already talking to someone after my mom died I said.

Uh kat there is something we should tell you leo said. We all turned our heads. The boys motioning him not to say nothing.

Well tell me i said. The boys sighed. Well two months ago we saw your dad kissing that woman leo said.

So are you saying my dad was cheating on my mother with that thing. Yes yes that's exactly what we are saying Johnny said.

I tried to get up so I could go outside and basically yell at my dad. But I basically collapsed on the couch.

Woah woah sit river and leo rushed over to me. Your body isn't ready to walk yet Johnny said.

Sissy how are your feeling Gabe asked. Uh little nauseous I said touching my head. How about you get some rest and we will talk to you tomorrow sweet cakes leo said.

I nodded.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Omggg hiiii guysssss. I think I'm gonna make this a leo story if you'd like that💕❤️